Thread: Having a conundrum

Having a conundrum

Hello everyone, I'm having one of those conundrum moments. I have a free night with out the S.O. W.ell here is my dilemma, I want to get dressed and go out shopping tonight. It will take me about an hour to do that. But it's cold and rainy, really shitty. So using up my shopping time getting ready or should I just go in drab. Which I have no problem shopping in. There are several stores I wanted to get to tonight, and check their clearance racks. Then I also want to find a nice white button up blouse, to wear under a argyle sweater I just got at Kohls last week. Desission Desission! Take care all, Hugss Faith

Assuming you have fem clothing that is appropriate for the weather, can’t you go dressed with something that obscures your face?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I don't think a ski mask would work, lol Its either all or nothing for me. Thanks for your imput Patience's hugs Faith

Banned Read only
    Faith,
    The prep time has to be honed down , OK it depends if you shave well enough, I shave everything every morning but then I'm out full time . It's surprising how little makeup you need , and if the weather isn't good you can cover up with a coat . I must admit preparing for everyday is hard and you are just getting a wardrobe together so you obviously have gaps . I know it's a tricky one but if it's possbile would some of your wife's things help you out . I know some people will say that's not right and get your own before going out but at least you are taking the next step .

I was comfortable shopping in drab but it's gone full circle now I can openly go out and shop as I choose , on the odd occasions shopping in drab now makes me feel awkward and out of place .

I guess given the choice I would do it in drab so I could build up my wardrobe , next time you will be better prepared .

If you decide on drab. How about at least giving yourself a makeover. I now routinely wear makeup whether I am a girl or a regular guy. People don’t comment at all, and I still feel so much more effeminate for it even in guy mode, which makes it a bit easier to clothes shop.

Thanks ladies, for your suggestions. How ever clothing is not the problem, I have so much now. Every outfit and combination you can think of. I really don't need anything. But I some idea of an outfit and just try find them. I am smooth, face, legs etc. I just will do a quick touch up, before makeup. I guess the biggest issue is time. I may just scheadual a day off, and have some fun. Hugss Faith

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I'm shopping, Faith, I want neither the waste of time or distraction of being dressed! Like u, I can go pretty unnoticed in drab to vanilla venues. NOT SO when dressed!

As a CD I prefer to dress completely and properly for venues and occasions where Sherry and I r welcomed dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Get dressed for the shitty weather and cover up, a lot easier that way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I always find that shopping in female mode is so wonderful because you get to see immediately the fit and look of what you are interested in. Just because something is the right size and looks good on a model or even a hanger does not mean it will automatically look good on me or you. I wear breast forms, shape wear and padding, so trying on with all that in place is best for me. I forgot to add that having your wig on if you wear one is also important, because the look includes your hair too. Happy shopping.

Thanks Allie, I am at a large Goodwill on my way home from work, my (real) hair is down and blown by the high winds we are having now. I just found a few items. I will try them on, even with out my extra foundations, breast forms ext. I am a plus size girl, so anything in a 22-24 usually works for me. Hugs Faith. Ps. I don't know if you can see my profile picture but that hair is all mine.

Gold Member
    When you have real winter weather, dress for the weather. Look at a normal GG; She will wear pants,
    or leggings, or something warm. You do not want to go out wearing a skirt.
    Dress like a girl, and be a warm girl. Have fun.
    Rader