Thread: Surreal Dream

Surreal Dream

Hey ladies!

So the other night, I had this super realistic dream where I was physically 100% woman. I had hips, large breasts (not like crazy big but normal big), and was also all woman down below. I remember waking up in the dream feeling like things were right and I was happy like something was correct. I can’t remember much else but I’m still thinking about it today.

I can’t find anything online about the meaning or what it was trying to tell me. Anyone have any ideas here maybe?

Also please share your dreams where you’re the opposite gender.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I think everyone has a dream like this from time to time.

I think it is your subconcious mind playing out your fantasies.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I would enjoy it for what it was. Don't read to much into it. We dream about many things and if they were all trying to tell us something our lives would be a little crazy!

You could always ask "The Google"

Yes, I agree with Tamsin. I don't think you should read that much into it. Just enjoy that beautiful dream for what it was, and be the best dresser you can be in the real world honey.

I definitely enjoyed it girls. It just felt so right and I felt like complete!

I'm now 9 months on HRT. Before, just being a crossdresser, I read several threads here as yours mention dreams as being a woman but I didn't have them. Once, after going back a Saturday night after clubbing, dressed very sexy and sensual, had interact with men and be treated as a woman for hours, I felt sleep on the bed dressed but I didn't dream about it.
    These past 9 months (I'm not a person that dreams a lot) I'd had several dreams, as you say, living a sad a woman, feeling different things that never felt before, like going to pee (for so long I pee seated) it this time I could feel the pee going out in a different way. It's hard to explain. In my dreams I'm not impressed being a woman, it's just me.
    One of those nights, the dream was so vivid that I wake up touching myself down, no stimulating but touching and wake up at the same time but feeling sensing what all men have there. I experienced a feeling of frustration and that morning I knew I have to go to orchytectomia soon.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Kimmy, I have had dreams from crossdressing to being a women. I just enjoy them, as I don't remember my dreams that often.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    I'm now 9 months on HRT. Before, just being a crossdresser, I read several threads here as yours mention dreams as being a woman but I didn't have them. Once, after going back a Saturday night after clubbing, dressed very sexy and sensual, had interact with men and be treated as a woman for hours, I felt sleep on the bed dressed but I didn't dream about it.
    These past 9 months (I'm not a person that dreams a lot) I'd had several dreams, as you say, living a sad a woman, feeling different things that never felt before, like going to pee (for so long I pee seated) it this time I could feel the pee going out in a different way. It's hard to explain. In my dreams I'm not impressed being a woman, it's just me.
    One of those nights, the dream was so vivid that I wake up touching myself down, no stimulating but touching and wake up at the same time but feeling sensing what all men have there. I experienced a feeling of frustration and that morning I knew I have to go to orchytectomia soon.
    I totally get what you mean. I had all these new sensations that felt super real and vivid. I felt the weight and mass of my breasts and was moving around very differently, more feminine because of my hips. And mentally, it felt normal and right like that’s who I am supposed to be. It was happiness and peace for me.

I've had similar dreams, but like Tamsin and Eboni said, don't read too much into them. The ones I've had are pretty nice and almost scary at times...One involves where I've come out completely to everyone , and another where I'm in some random place, like a store or with a side of my family that doesn't know ( I'm out to much of my family in real life, but not all) ..Im wearing something as simple as a blouse, leggings and flats , which is my daily wear in real life. In the dreams, I get looks and questions about how I'm dressed and I get shocked, not realizing in the dream that Im dressed as female...Not sure what it means, if anything, but if I had to guess, it represents my fear of coming out to those that don't know

I don't put much stock into my dreams and have never had one where I was dressed and running from a bunch of people trying to hide from them. I didn't want them to see me dressed and wearing makeup. The older I get though the less I seem to dream.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think you're lucky, Kimmy. I began having dreams in which I was dressed about 3 years ago. But, they r few and far between.

But, I've never dreamed I was a woman, ever!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It means you had a dream. That’s all.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Having a wonderful dream like that will lead to having a nice week.
    Crissy

I have had a lot of girl dreams and a couple were close to x-rated. But that was way back when I was racked with gender dysphoria. Now, they are rare and much more tame. I rarely experience dysphoria anymore. And when I do, a girl dream can pop up.

Most dreams have no real meaning and reading meaning into them is questionable unless the meaning pops out really quickly and obviously. First of all, remembering dreams, just like everything else, is actually remembering only the parts that are more or less rational. The completely irrelevant parts, it is thought, never get recorded. Our brains love to record events as well as thoughts so they form the context of a relationship to one another, even when there is little or no actual relationship. The brain needs to create a story into which the piece of the dream that it considers important can fit. So, unless you are a professional, it is probably best to not read much into your own dreams. Our brains cull out useless information by recalling bits and pieces of our experiences and trying them in a story format. If it fits, it is stored in a contextual form so it can be recalled by reconstructing and rerunning that memory video clip. If it doesn't fit it is erased. And our rational thoughts are also considered by the brain to be real experiences.

But dreams seem to be that reconstruction in a context process. A dream may or may not have any meaning. Thus, as others have said, it is best to just enjoy them and let them vanish into the archives where they most likely will be erased later as irrelevant, useless information that is taking up space. My gender therapist back then said pay attention to them, but don't try to ferret out the meaning. Was the dream very disturbing and interfere with your thinking the next day or did it last a bit and then vanish as you got busy with other things? The key is whether the dream was very disturbing. If so, then it might be significant, otherwise ignore and move on.

Reality Check
    When I dream, I often dream that I am working. Sometimes I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. Other times I have bad dreams but I have learned to wake up to stop them. If I roll over on the other side I usually have a different dream.

The only crossdressing dreams I remember are about wearing breast forms and realizing that I shouldn't be and I'm trying to discretely remove and hide them. That's no fun.
    Krisi

Gretchen, I wouldn’t say the dream was disturbing in a negative sense but I am still thinking about it three days after. The feelings I had were so real and vivid and I felt whole or complete. In my waking life I feel incomplete.

Science says dreams aren’t trying to “tell” us anything. They’re just random fragments of information your brain works out while it sleeps. Don’t try to find too much meaning.

Science says dreams aren’t trying to “tell” us anything. They’re just random fragments of information your brain works out while it sleeps. Don’t try to find too much meaning.
    Indeed!

I've had some rocking TG and sex dreams, but they mean little in real life other than a great memory.

Last night I dreamt that I was back flying for my old employer and enjoying it! In real life I couldn't imagine anything worse!

Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Nicki, I have to disagree on your opinion.
    Since old cultures had look for ansand were on dreams and there are stories about dreams, without people receiving g messages about future events.
    I think that we humans being are basically sspiritual creatures. When I say spiritual, I don't you relate me with any religion or cult but just to mention the supernatural moment explain experiences of humanity that traditionally we had called gods as its actor or creators.
    Science is wearing diapers in that area and I would mention just one book you could read about those dreams. Author is a neurosurgeon, with an undoubted scientist reputation. He tells about his own experience, the book name is Proof of heaven, author Eben Alexander.
    Please read then let's talk about dreams.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I had a surreal dream last night. Well before I tell you about it, a few years ago me and my dad fell out. We still don’t talk sadly. He has no idea about my CD lifestyle.

Anyway my dream was that he was in disagreement with his wife. As he suddenly found his feminine side at least with makeup, and she and my two half sisters were horrified (dream is fuzzy).

I defended his decision, and he actually felt vindicated saying to her “see, there you go”. This is more than he gave me for other problems I had to deal with regarding my mental health. In real life, he would be disgusted with my CD lifestyle, and him and his family would use it as a reason to demonise me even more.

So yes, a surreal crazy dream I find quite amusing