Thread: Icing on the cake of life.

Icing on the cake of life.

What is the icing on the cake of life?
    Its slipping on my heels and my new party dress.

Just came back here hoping all you girls are still enjoying being the super feminine woman you all are.

hug from Suzy.
    Last edited by suzy1; 02-07-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Suzy!

I'm glad you're enjoying reveling in your femininity

Elizabeth

The cake is the important part. Icing tends to be optional and varies with individual taste.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

For me it is not the dress but being able to share it with my friends.

Enjoy

Hello Suzy, it's been awhile, nice to hear from you again.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Suzy, good to see you again, I am still here. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For me the icing is when a new dress comes in the mail, it appears to be made extremely well, and when I put it on, it fits....absolutely....perfectly, as I zip it up. It doesn't pull, it's easy to move around in, doesn't bunch up anywhere, and after washing it, none of the color has run, and it only needs minimal or NO ironing to get it looking perfect again. Oh, and my slip or petticoat works with it well, never extending down past where it should, like past the skirt (unless it's meant to), no matter how I move.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not very feminine! As u probably remember?

But, when I see a female in my mirror I'm happy as heck!

Nice to read u r so happy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    As far as I’m concerned, the icing is the good part of the cake...the rest is just mushy, sweet bread
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey Suzy how are you, it's been awhile. I wondered what happened to you I always looked forward to your post. You are a iconic figure on this site and great to see you again, and by the way I usally eat the cake and push the icing to the side or else that cute dress won't fit. Lol. Hope to see you here more often.

Nothing better than a "special package" at the door-front and you know its either the sexy under-wear items or right dress you've been waiting for! Anticipation of it all and just hoping it fits!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie D View Post
    Nothing better than a "special package" at the door-front and you know its either the sexy under-wear items or right dress you've been waiting for! Anticipation of it all and just hoping it fits!!!
    I know what you mean Stephanie.
    That special package being handed to you by the postman. The rushing upstairs to try it on. the excitement at finding it fits.......does life get any better?
    Last edited by suzy1; 02-08-2019 at 05:13 AM.

For me the icing is seeing the finished product in the mirror. Shower and shave, taking time with my makeup, finding the right outfit, putting on my wig and earrings, putting on my nails, and slipping on some heals. Stepping in front of the mirror is my icing on the cake. Thanks Suzy