Thread: Almost got caught with my blue toe nails

Almost got caught with my blue toe nails

I was watching TV when my daughter came home early from work I was barefooted. I jumped up and grabbed a pair of socks and went into the bathroom to put them on. That was a little to close, I had thought about taking my pajama bottoms too glad I didn't. I was the only one awake at the time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't worry, Leonara. In time u WILL BE CAUGHT!

My live in adult daughter nearly caught me a number of times. Dressing went from "fun" to "stressful"!

After I told her and we worked out a DADT program. I tell when I'm going to dress and she avoids me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If getting caught is going to be an issue, then you need a "crash action" plan.

That is, a plan where you can either cover up or escape to another room so that you can change, etc. in the event of someone walking in on you.

Otherwise plan on getting caught and how you're going to explain yourself.

Michelle.

I definitely agree with the two ladies who posted before me. A lot of people and crossdressers actually like the thrill or prospect of getting caught, but I don't think it would ever be worth it. Fantasies are usually best left as just that. Have a plan, and ALWAYS expect the unexpected.

Totally sucks when the nice "moment" is crushed by a phone call of "Hi hun, I'm coming home soon" or a car pulling into the driveway... then going into total SCRAMBLE mode! How fast can you get undressed, unsnap a bra! and get your pantyhose off! Then get re-dressed into guy mode! Yup!!! It's a struggle!!

Leonora, As others have said with your daughter still living at home it is a matter of when not if. Make a plan on what to say when the inevitable happens.
    Crissy

just talk to her about it , or leed up to it with how she feels about the LGBQT ?

Interesting side note; UFC Hall of Fame legend, Chuck Liddell, regularly paints his toenails (most often blue). A few years ago he teamed up with AutoZone to raise money for St. Judes ( https://www.facebook.com/autozone/po...1040183608860/ ). They matched funds when someone shared a pic of toenails painted blue. Liddell isn't the only MMA fighter to don toenail polish in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie D View Post
    Totally sucks when the nice "moment" is crushed by a phone call of "Hi hun, I'm coming home soon" or a car pulling into the driveway... then going into total SCRAMBLE mode! How fast can you get undressed, unsnap a bra! and get your pantyhose off! Then get re-dressed into guy mode! Yup!!! It's a struggle!!
    Oh yes I know them stressful moments only too well even though I live alone. This is exactly why I decided to be honest and tell family. I live literally a 10 second walk away from my sister, moving where I am now, only last May. Before, living further away and isolated it was easier to hide it, now not so.

We are fortunately moving into a slightly more accepting society these days, and people are always going to judge ma anyway over other things, and so I thought to hell with it.

Fortunately my sister and her partner are fine with it. My girlfriend, well she kind of understands but she lives in the USA anyway (whereas I am in the UK), and we decided to just remain friends with benefits. My mum though struggles a bit with it but also kind of understands. She just rang me about 20m ago asking if I wanted to go shopping with her and her friend in a couple of weeks. She couldn’t resist telling me that I can look for “mens” clothes. Second time she mentioned that now I think.

She also popped by my flat yesterday morning whilst I was out, so I think she might have been looking through my things which made her suggest it. If so then that would teach her not to be so nosy, lol. Well, she will have to get used to it. I am at least discreet for now out of respect. But I now unashamedly wear full makeup 24/7 even in guy mode.

But yes coming out with it is pretty liberating, as it eliminates that guilty little secret. It means I can start becoming a little more bolder.

We all have close calls now and then please explain the pajama bottoms bit can't work that one out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh yeah I wear Victoria Secret pajama bottoms all the time and no one in the house knows they are but my wife.

My wife knows now about my CDing. But before she knew I had some close calls. There was one time that I was in pantyhose, bra, dress and heels. I heard her car pull in the driveway. I did some serious ninja moves to get everything off, hid and I jumped in the shower. Thank god she was busy with bringing stuff in. I was so relieved and I thought I was pretty good at covering it up. Years later when I told my wife about my CDing she said she had wondered what was up. She saw me in the shower that day and noticed I had an indent going around my chest that you get when you’ve had a bra on. And here I thought I had covered my tracts so good!

If you paint your toe nails often and go out like that or don't live alone, it's very likely you will get caught eventually. It happened to me too. It was certainly embarrassing, but I lived.