Thread: Fantasy vs. Reality

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fantasy vs. Reality

Another thread got me thinking ... a thought I've had many times over the years. I'm someone who enjoys crossdressing purely for the sexual thrill and pleasure it brings me. I've never been with a man or another gurl. Just women up to this point ... a few of which have let me be "Jenna" for some erotic "lesbian" encounters. Though I will admit I have fantasized many times about dressing up and being with another gurl.

Anyway, my point. I've read many times over the years in different forums that the fantasy is a lot of times better than the real thing when it comes to actually acting on those fantasies. For example, I get incredibly turned on when I'm home alone, get dressed up, and fantasize about being with another gurl. (And by "being with" I don't mean window shopping together or gossiping over coffee ... though who doesn't enjoy a good gossip session? Haha!) It's a thought/fantasy I think about A LOT .

But if I understand what SOME gurls say who have actually acted on such fantasies, it can be a "one and done" type experience for them. Meaning, they tried it once, didn't like it, and will never do it again. In other words, sex with a man or another gurl wasn't what their fantasty had them believing it would be.

So my question is, what was it about the experience that made you say "no more"? Was it too random/sudden (meaning, a chance encounter where you didn't have time to fully get ready ... as in, 'it's happening tonight and I have plenty of time to get in the right mindset and mood, make sure I look how I want to look, etc)? Was it with a stranger or someone you knew personally ... like a friend? Was it the awkwardness? Other?

I ask because, again, it's a fantasy of mine ... one I might like to act on someday. If you had the chance to do it all over again (those who say reality doesn't live up to the fantasy), what would you do differently?

And conversely, those who have acted on their fantasies and it WAS what you wanted and believed it would be, what advice would you give?

Jenna
    Last edited by Di; 02-08-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: This is a support forum we all know what sex involves no need to spell it out / TMI / read the RULES PLEASE