I've gotten an Invitation to a meet and greet evening with other crossdressers. I've never met the couple who extended this Invitation (a cd and his girlfriend) but they were given my e-mail address by someone I've been in contact with who does M to F makeovers. She said if I had any questions about them to contact the studio. There was a get togeather in Dec in conjunction with the makeover studio that I couldn't attend, that invitation came from the studio. I've wanted to meet others with the same interests and feelings and this is my opportunity but I'm scared and I'm not sure why. I've been out for a drive dressed and walked through a parking lot in broad daylight but never sat around with other crossdressers enjoying a glass of wine and talking about this lifestyle. I've been dressed in front of my son but no one else has really seen me dressed. She hopes to have 20 people attend and she said their group range in age from the 50's to 80's,sounds perfect I'm 66.I told her where I live and she said it's a 2 hour drive to their door so I wouldn't have to get out to buy gas I could drive dressed. She even gave me the address of a Best Western 6 min from their place if I wanted to stay overnight.. This forum has shown me that I'll regret not taking advantage of this perfect opportunity to meet others. So even though it scares me I can't let this chance pass me by I'm going for it. I plan to get a room the night before get dressed and go out do some shopping have dinner, be Karen .The next day meet some new friends as Karen. It's time to overcome my fears and live the life I so desperately want. It doesn't happen until late in March so I have some time to get my courage up. Wish me luck.