Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor appointment

Doctor appointment

I have a doctor's appointment this Monday morning. I know I have to take my pants off wondering what color panties I should wear. I wore white last time, I know they don't care and my underwear is the last thing on their mind. I just thought I'd share.

Go loud and proud.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

What do you think pink, lol it is my favorite panty color. I don't know I may go with one of my light blue pair. There no men color for sure.

Leonora, You will be fine and just go with whatever panties you decide to like that morning.
    Crissy

My last Dr appt I had bright red panties on. Wear whatever you want.

Femme jeans? . . .

- Lydianne.

I would go with pink.

When I went, I forgo the underwear, just a nice skirt and top.
    It just saved me the hassle of having to drop my undies
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Female doctor - colour to match your bra but make sure you have some lace on both. Male doctor - anything will do.
    I hope it is nothing serious, good luck.

Probably the only thing I now do in drab.

I am fortunate I only go every six months to renew a prescription any way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Leonora,
    It depends what the medical apointment is for , I would be more concerned with tucking well than the colour I wore not unless it's the parts between your legs that are the subject of the appointment . Would it solve the problem by wearing a skirt and thigh highs .

It more of a follow up visit if anything but he checking my bum bum so I will have to strip from the waist down.

Oh it really should be pink and lace.
    Angie

Leonora, Whatever you decide to go with you will have to come back and let us know.
    Crissy

What about one of these?IMG_20190210_100014.jpg

Leonora, Nice choices! I like them all!
    Crissy

Seems like exhibitionist tendencies when writing on an internet forum about what color panties to choose for a doctor visit. Why is it important to you for your doctor to know you wear panties?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

It not like I said in the beginning I know they don't care. I was just having fun with a post just to get other members reaction. I have to undress before the doctor comes in the room anyway. But I was just doing the post for fun.

Leonora hun,

Match the panties to your toe nails, Pink is of course my favorite.
    Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

I really don't understand the obsession about wearing panties to a Doctor's appointment. No one cares.

I agree with Sarah Jessica. Why must you involve your doctor with your crossdressing? have you considered that it might make the staff uncomfortable? Embaressed? Is it for your own need to be seen by someone? This is a much different situation than just going out in public, and letting total strangers see hints that you may be a male in womens clothes.
    In this case, you have developed a relationship with your doctor. A patient/doctor relationship. Unless you have discussed your needs to dress, or perhaps you are going through a transition that your doctor knows about, I don't understand why you would want to just show up for an exam, knowing you would be removing your clothing, and wearing womens underwear. I have never understood why so many here are ok with putting their doctors, and nurses in a possibly uncomfortable situation like this.

Banned Read only
    I must admit I wouldn't want to put myself in the embarrassing situation anymore than embarrass my doctor or the staff.

Of course it's different if you do dress full time , I've attended all my medical appointments as Teresa , in those circumstances it would appear very odd if I revealed I was wearing male Y fronts underneath .

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly c View Post
    No one cares.
    Actually someone does care. My wife is a doctor and doesn't take kindly to someone using a physical exam to exhibit their proclivities. She feels used when that happens; maybe a male doctor would feel differently, I wouldn't know. I feel very strongly that we crossdressers should *not* be using a doctor's appointment to make a statement, unless one is out as transgender, and in transition. Sorry for being such a stick in the mud, but it is what it is, I feel a need to defend my wife's right to having a workday that is not sexually charged as *she* interprets it. In fact the surest way to get yourself kicked out of her office is to show any hint of sexual titillation. And yes it happens often enough to be an issue. Not just panties, but inappropriate comments, springing wood, proposals from both males and bi/lesbians, you name it.

My view is that if female underwear is *all* you own, then the plainest pair of white or black cotton briefs are appropriate. Bikini briefs OK I suppose, as there are men's bikini styles.

As for me, drab underwear for my own visits to my male GP. Honestly, I think one should question one's motives: if discussing what panties to wear at a doctor's appointment, one has answered one's own question: don't. Keep it at the level of a professional visit.

Edit: I would add, that just because the doctor doesn't comment, and acts as the consummate professional, to those who have already worn obvious panties to a medical visit, does not mean that (s)he does not care, or was not made uncomfortable. The doctor is just being professional and considerate. Return the favour by being considerate to him/her recognizing that perhaps (s)he is uncomfortable. Female physicians in particular are already in a situation of vulnerability, being alone in an office with a semi-naked male. Trust me they would really rather *not* deal with our baggage on top of everything.
    Last edited by JeanTG; 02-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.

^^^ ...should be a sticky thread as this subject is repeated quite often. Well said from the perspective of an actual health care provider.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Thanks JeanTG! I used to work at a hospital and everyone did act very professional in front of the patients. However, word got around to the rest of the staff after the patient was gone. Hospital workers are there to help people and should not be used for anything else.