Thread: Snow day almost a bad

Snow day almost a bad day

We were both home because of a winter storm, we have a destination wedding coming soon and she was trying on some dresses (and so was I. Lol). At one point she was communicating with a co-worker on her phone and my wife asked me if I could take a picture of her to send it to her. I took a few pictures and my wife showed me the pictures before she sent them. I told her they were fine and just before she pushed the send key I stopped her because something caught my eye. We were so focused on how she looked we overlooked the back ground of a mirror on the other side of the room with a view of the back of my wife and a almost full front view of me fully dressed. WOW! I showed my wife what she almost sent her co-worker, she started laughing saying she would have found a way to make some joke about it that we were playing dress up or we are a kinky couple. But did worn me that we have to be much more careful in the future.
    Just a warning to all my friends here to show how easy it is to out ourselves. Thought I would share
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-12-2019 at 06:49 PM.

That's a close one mirrors have a habit of catching people out good thing you noticed 😂

It ended happily so no harm done but at least you both had a good laugh over what might have been.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Maria,
    Another twist on outing ones self.

Nice to see you have a good relationship with your wife.

Life is beautiful, 'aint it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reflections in a picture can be very interesting, both good and bad. Good warning. Thanks!

Platinum Member
    How many crime dramas on television have a clue show up in a mirrored reflection? I wonder if Maria's wife would have been able to come up with some reasoning. "Playing dress up" "Kinky couple." Hardly!