Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jobs

Great story LingerieLiz! I applied for a couple retail jobs back in the '90s but never got hired.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

That would be awesome to have a job like that go for it Heather.
    Angie

My dream job would be to work at Wolford as they are a leading brand in Hosiery. Would be nice being able to work there and dress up sophisticated, elegantly and womanly.

I once (others too), applied for a weekend job at a restaurant/bar which women were wearing everything black including short skirt and black pantyhose. I mentioned that I am a male looking for a female waiter job position including wearing the same uniform as the women.

Got an answer from them and unfortunately got rejected but interestly enought, there was additional information about their working environment being “open to transgender and opportunities”.

Needless to say that there is lot of B.S. like this, which a company says they “allow” x,y,z people but where on earth are they? When was the last time you say an actual male crossdressed in a working environment and being heterosexual?

dear Krisi , i feel all your comments or at least the emotional impact illicited by their stance could quite easily be substituted with a simple
    "yeah sure! but one day you'll be dead."