Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

February 14th is just a few days away. Do you have plans with your wife/SO and will your female side be a part of it?

Banned Read only
    The traditional exchange of lingerie and chocolates, followed by sex, and eating chocolates in bed while wearing our new lingerie.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-11-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Kimora Blac is performing at Mary’s in Long Beach, and We will be there and fabulous.

Mmmm! Nothing planned for this year, I have done some silly stunts over the years though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It will just be us having a quiet dinner together at home.
    She thinks flowers and such are a waste of money. I agree.
    We'll just wear something pretty and enjoy the evening.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

We're going to couple's counseling, and the last couple of sessions Marguerite has been the topic of conversation so I'd suspect something similar. Then a nice dinner in town, so regardless it will be quite the Valentine's to remember, one way or another.

My wife and I plan on doing nothing on valentines day. We both believe it is a trumped-up holiday for retailers.

We have kids so we planned a fondue night (cheese fondue for dinner and chocolate fondue for desert). Early next week we will have a date night.

No plans, we don't really do v day, and my wife knows I am BAD at gifts on occasions, but GOOD at gifts and being romantic on the day to day Flowers when the notion strikes me, reading a story to her when we're cozied up in bed, special meal, whatever. Mostly, telling her how much I love her everyday, in a million different ways and each new way I can think of to tell her falls far short of the feeling.

But … I just got home from work and she surprised me a new cute top, some nice ultra fem pants, and my first purse! Also a couple of cute necklaces! None of this was expensive, and she looked in my eyes and basically repeated my own sentiments back to me about being romantic on the day to day. She sure knows how to make a girl feel special

Valentine's Day.....
    Well for the last few years, I have spent Valentine's Day alone with the kids because my wife is usually away in California on business that week. Now that she went to work for a different company, we are finally going to be together on Valentine's Day BUT she has a minor procedure scheduled for the 13th so I will be just spending the next couple of days with her at home. It is definitely a nice change and I usually send flowers to her job a week in advance since she's not around because of Market but this year she is going to get the personal delivery service and a little gift...and dinner, maid service, turn down service, and room service all rolled into one!

I do have plans for Valentine's Day with my wife. Dinner reservations made two months ago to make sure we would get a table at a very romantic restaurant in the city. Flowers have been ordered. I am picking up perfume for her tomorrow. There will be no en femme on my part, except for my underdressing. I don't like Valentine's Day, but she does and I love her, so I go all out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I probably won't be dressing, but my feminine side will be nurturing my lovely wife - she's having knee replacement surgery on Valentine's Day so we'll be at the hospital around 6 AM, then hopefully home by early afternoon where I get to care for her every need for a while!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I had an absolutely disastrous Valentine's Day last year. I declared my love to a lady and friend who I thought felt the same as I. She shot me down and returned the gifts I gave her. I will not be celebrating Valentine's Day anymore.
    Last edited by Sherri_Christopher; 02-12-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Sorry about your bad experience, but Valentine’s Day is just about the WORST day to ask out someone new. I know they make it sound all romantic in the media, but Valentine’s Day creates a lot of subtext and undertones that can easily, as you found out, create a disaster.

Platinum Member
    Having been married for almost fifty years everyday is Valentine's Day! Yes, we exchange mushy cards. Sometimes we'll go out to dinner. However, this year the roads in the Pacific Northwest will be treacherous at night with all the daytime thawing and nighttime freezing. So, we'll be at home watching "Grey's Anatomy."

You're spot it with Valentine's Day being the worst day to ask someone out new, Micki! I had another friend warn me about that, but I went through with it anyway. It's been so many years that I've been out of the dating game, since the early 80s, and I made a fool out of myself and lost a friend.

Thought I sshould answer my own question. Will give her flowers in the morning and I have made reservations at a resturant we both love. Will exchange cards at dinner. The only problem is that the weather forcast is for very heavy rain.

Silver Member
    V. Day will be just another day to be home alone and lonely.

Special days are for my wife and the man she married so no, no dressing. My wife is totally accepting so I can dress any time I want, but V-day and b-days, etc are for her. A very small price to pay.
    Jon

I would love to dress up for vday but I’m afraid that my wife still needs to warm up to the idea of me dressed up. So I’m taking baby steps toward it. For now it’s our usual going out to dinner and movie. We recreate our first date we ever had on valentines days every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri_Christopher View Post
    I had an absolutely disastrous Valentine's Day last year. I declared my love to a lady and friend who I thought felt the same as I. She shot me down and returned the gifts I gave her. I will not be celebrating Valentine's Day anymore.
    Do yourself a favour and buy yourself a gift this year. I suggest you purchase the album/cd "Long Road Out of Eden" by the Eagles.

Listen to 'Waiting in the Weeds'. It is such a hopeful song. Take courage. In a year's time you will be celebrating Valentine's Day with a new love.

We do cards and small things. My wife and I started going out over 18 years ago. In that time I’ve bought her flowers maybe six times. But I buy her helium balloons on V-day, her birthday and our anniversary.

We don’t often go out on V-day because most restaurants near us do set menus, which my wife can’t eat (lap band).

I’ll probably be dressed from lunchtime onwards tomorrow, as all my outside chores are done, and I’ll be working from home.

Although it’s a bit of a Hallmark occasion, and my wife and I tell each other how much we love each other at least once per day, we still celebrate a day like Valentine’s day.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    Do yourself a favour and buy yourself a gift this year. I suggest you purchase the album/cd "Long Road Out of Eden" by the Eagles.

Listen to 'Waiting in the Weeds'. It is such a hopeful song. Take courage. In a year's time you will be celebrating Valentine's Day with a new love.
    Thanks for your suggestion, Gale! I do like the Eagles and saw them on their Hotel California tour, one of the best concerts I've been to! I haven't bought an album in a long time, so I'll give it a try and get "Long Road Out Of Eden"! I'm moving to Colorado later in the summer this year and who knows, I may cross paths with a good woman there! Oh yeah, "Waiting in the Weeds" has a whole new meaning in Colorado now!

Thanks Gale!

Yep, just got home from the gogo bar, getting my fill of hugs from my favorite dancer. Another 'good enough' Valentines day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

We went to a very nice, intimate restaurant, exchanged cards and ordered a bottle of wine. I was underdressed as much as possible with a dab of makeup and perfume. It was a wonderful evening.