Thread: He was puzzled

He was puzzled

After my last post about throwing stuff out, I managed to set side with some stuff and about 10 pairs of shoes. My wife brings her used items to a guy who owns a store with new and used stuff, and he will pay for it. He doesn't pay much but my wife says a dollar is a dollar, I noticed that she was bringing my fem shoes and I told her that he won't buy those shoe because he likes name brand and is alittle fussy. I wasn't comfortable with her bringing the shoes but she told me not to be silly. When she returned she looked a little upset or troubled, I asked her what was wrong. She told me that he bought all my shoes but he was puzzled about them. He keeped asking her were she. got the shoes from because he pointed out to her that the bottom of the shoes were brand new, almost like they never seen pavement or the outdoors, but all the buckles and the inner of the shoes are worn out My wife didn't know what to say because she couldn't say they were her mothers or something because all our family goes there and being the shoes were all size 10. She was happy she made some money but was in shock about what people notice.

You do have to be aware of the extremely observant.........:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maria, the guy is in the business of selling used items, of course he is going to be observant. Seems your wife was a little flustered by the question. When I'm flustered, I just answer "not sure", nobody can really push back against it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

i wear a size 11, i sell them on ebay and get quite a good price on them, had a friend here who wore 12, some nice heels, nice leather boots too, one pair went to Paris and another went to Australia, got enough to buy myself a c-pap machine to replace my worn out one...all were to male named accounts....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    I have to chuckle. I can imagine my wife who wears a size 8 1/2 hauling my size 13 women's shoes to a consignment shop. Yes, if the proprietor is in business to make money he or she is going to only take in clothing or shoes which will sell. I have several pairs which do show street wear, but, there are many without worn soles. If I were to predecease my wife I wonder how she would dispose of my wardrobe. It should not be too much of an eye opener because, except for the shoes, she and I wear the same sizes (16-18/XL).

That's funny.

You should suggest to your wife that she would have not have been put in that position if you actually went out dressed once in a while...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe that's why most of us just drop off our unwanted items at Goodwill, etc., Maria! Quick, easy, and no questions asked!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Never underestimate what some people will notice. He could have been scrutinizing them closely to see if they would fit.

"I got them from a friend."