Thread: Some of us get lucky

Some of us get lucky

I consider myself to be one of the very fortunate ones. I have a wonderful SO/wife that loves me for who I am. With all my warts and all. So I say to all be thankful for your loved ones. I decided to go out in semi dress (underdressed with Mom jeans) to get some roses for the love of my life. She is one in a million, so fortunate that we found each other so many years ago, and stuck around after finding out about my femme side. I wanted to get a dozen roses for her. So glad that she is mine!

And to those less fortunate, may your fortunes change one day as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations on that MsEva.
    I too wish to give a "shout out" to my wife of 10 years. It took me over 50 years to find her and I'm so grateful for her in so many ways. I'm truly blessed.

If you find the right person, I feel it is a blessing. So glad Joyce that you found her, so nice to see that there are wonderful partners out there.

Indeed it is a blessing

My wife struggles with my femme side but hello, so do I. She is an absolutely wonderful person and I am so happy to have her in my life.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Marriage never worked for me they always cheated.

Ms. Eva, I too have supportive wife and treated her right on V-day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I, too, am one of the “lucky” ones. She is supportive and helpful even though neither one of us understands the why’s and what fors. We just accept it. Her shopping rule...two for her, one for me. Makes sense to me.

Count me in the group of lucky people with a wonderful wife. Final answer.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I too have a wonderful wife of over 35 years.

I am a traditionalist when it comes to St. Valentine's Day, which was for admirers to express their love or adoration from afar, generally anonymously.

Since my wife and I were living together and already engaged to be married before our first Valentine's Day together, it is not something we have ever celebrated. We like to celebrate our deep love for each other every day. Although each year I do mention the one time I took her to dinner on St. Valentine's Day "by accident", a normal day out lead to us being 100 miles from home and hungry at about 7.00pm, so into a nearby Italian Restaurant we went and posed for a photo as we ate and enjoyed a bottle of Pinot Grigio. We were presented with a photo in a red hearts mount with the bill. Only then did we realise it was St. Valentine's Day, after all as soon as Christmas is over the shops are full of promotions for St. Valentine's Day, so it is difficult to know when exactly it should be celebrated.

Today, with St. Valentine's Day passed, all the Carnaval/Mardi Gras promotions will replace the red hearts and balloons in the local shop windows.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

I am extremely lucky in that my GF is very supportive of my CDing and also she doesn't believe in valentine's day either :P

Reality Check
    I have to say that relative to crossdressing, I am lucky that my wife accepts or at least tolerates it. Not to the point of going out in public with me, but that may change someday. Or not.

As for the rest of my life, I am lucky and thankful. I am retired with a decent retirement, a paid for house and paid for vehicles. I'm not rich but I have what I need and much of what I want.
    Krisi

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I'm so lucky to have my wife in my life,her support and understanding from the beginning of our relationship has been unwavering.We have challenges in our life,she is in really bad health and were desperately trying to move from unsuitable flat into council house.But we take on these problems together

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    As much as I hate me too posts I have to agree those of us who find an accepting mate are very lucky and we should treasure them.

I think my wife is more accepting of my dressing than I am.