Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for CD's who dress all the way or nothing!

All the way for me these days, anything less just isnt the same.
    Although i havent dressed for ages.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yep, it has to be ALL the way with ME TOO.----Although sometimes I can forego the nail polish or hose----those are optional anyway---depends upon the look I want. But the look has to be complete.

I've come to prefer CDing in the privacy of my apartment, wearing my slips and panties. I don't do this everyday, perhaps 2-3 times a week and I'm fine with it. I don't have the desire anymore to dress to the nines and go out in public. I'm not passable and it makes me nervous doing that. When I was younger, I was a member of a CD support group and got dressed up fully, with makeup and all and attended social events, which I felt at ease with, and also went out with other members to gay and lesbian bars, which made me nervous, so I have been out in public and experienced it, but I would rather CD in privacy in my slips and panties. To each their own...

I have been living full time for about 3.5 years so i am a all or nothing gal. Its kind of funny as my wife stresses more than i do about what to wear and getting ready to go somewhere.

I only dress 100% or nothing -- do not understand the attraction to partially dressing (I am not saying that it doesn't exist for others, just that it is not for me). Even when I was (much) younger, starting out, I enjoyed being completely dressed more than wearing certain items, but I did not have access to makeup -- I guess that was being "partially dressed" or maybe just the advantage of being "baby faced" (and not knowing any better). I wish I still had that "younger me figure", playing so many sports kept me very trim - then the coaches decided I needed to get on some protein supplements, etc. and that was that.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry , Seeing the pretty well dressed lady in the mirror, Is what it is all about for me.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

We have too many rules and do too much thinking. How do you feel at the moment? Go with what you feel. Sometimes before I get home at the end of the day I imagine great things, then it turns into panties and loungewear. Sometimes it goes the other way. It should be free or stress.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Territx View Post
    I -- do not understand the attraction to partially dressing
    Well you have to understand that for some of us it's not just about dressing up like a woman.

I feel feminine all the time and always need to wear something, anything, even just a bra and panties under my DRAB outfit to help ease the gender dysphoria I have been living with since I was 10.

All my clothes are from the women's dept now, but mostly pretty neutral, jeans and tops. I do wear earrings & bracelets all the time, but that's about it. I don't really consider that "dressing" any more, they're just my clothes. If I go further then it's 100% or nothing. If I don't have time for the Full Monty then I won't start. I won't be happy with the results so it'll be pointless.

> "Do find dressing always to the 9's stressful or exciting?"

It used to be stressful until (a) I started to get better at it and more importantly (b) I started to care less about what others thought. Now I'm mostly doing it for me, and only when I have time to do it right, so it's actually very relaxing and enjoyable. It's one of the few times when I take time to look after myself properly.
    Last edited by Eemz; 03-15-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: realised i didn't answer the question

It has to be the whole thing for me. I don’t like just putting on a few things and not dressing to the nines. V time consuming but worth it.

It's all or nothing for me for the most part. I never go out without some makeup at least. If I want to look sloppy I'll go in boy mode which is mostly never! I have nice clothes and I want to wear them.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    All the way for me too. The fun and excitement for me is to get as close to 100% transformation as possible.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Since I can't dress 99% of the time I have to be happy with underdressing, in the mornings before work, sometimes at work. But that 1% of the time when I can dress, then I am 100% and them some. Absolutely all the way baby!
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

I dress in what I feel like dressing when I feel like dressing. Make-up is rarely worn full on.
    This last time I put on face-make-up I intentionally used a darker foundation to give me a suntanned look. When dressed, I either don't wear my glasses, or wear some lady-like reading glasses.
    If I am going out, the glasses come off. I can pass my driving examines without wearing them.
    With or with out Glasses?
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 03-15-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I dress fully, or, I don't dress.

Aspiring Member
    I don't get anywhere near as many opportunities to fully dress as I used to, so I occasionally put on a dress or leggings and a top, without the makeup and wig.
    It is a lot more thrilling when I do get the chance. It's more excitement than stress though.
    In August this year, my wife and sons will be going away for 3 weeks (as they do every 2nd summer), so I'll be home alone for that period and I'll be getting dressed full-on every day. It will be so good to be able to practice my makeup every day without fear of being interrupted.

Aspiring Member
    HollyGreene - Enjoy your three weeks, I always would enjoy when my wife and daughter would go away to family and give me the house to myself. The whole collection would come out and be enjoyed.

To be honest I just do what I want, there's been days I've done underdressing through the day, and others where I wear a hoodie and skirt, or a dress. but alot of times I'm just business, since I work at a play with a uniform and I'm a bit lazy
    Takara Yu

Mostly I go all the way in order to fully enjoy the look. I think it is always a bit stressful as I am still learning and refining my look. There are times though when I have just put on a skirt and top without makeup. These are days when I just want to relax, because the makeup has to come off before the wife sees and I don't want to have to do that in a rush.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

An interesting question I have pondered many times. I personally feel like it is all or nothing most of the time, but remember when it didn't have to be for me. As I have become more comfortable with my dressing over the years (although for me it is an only at home thing) I find that half way is less interesting or enjoyable than just some articles. In the past, I was happy with just underclothes, then just a wig and dress, then it felt somehow less without makeup, eyelashes, forms, etc. It is now rare that I dress "part way," instead opting for the full effort even if it is only for a few hours. It certainly was less work when less was good enough, but it now somehow just feels like not enough. It is probably a similar feeling for most of us, but it certainly is a an interesting part of at least my own psychological makeup and mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Well you have to understand that for some of us it's not just about dressing up like a woman.

I feel feminine all the time and always need to wear something, anything, even just a bra and panties under my DRAB outfit to help ease the gender dysphoria I have been living with since I was 10.
    I agree, a bra and panties can really help take the edge off most days. Very calming.

I normally only part dress when I’m alone. Normally lingerie only.

great question. I usually dress completely, no undressing. So for me its all or nothing. But I do dress for the most part to blend with the civilian world. So I'll wear jeans and a simple blouse with jewelry. It maybe a little more than jeans and t shirt. I'll also wear flats. If I am going out to dinner or a club it will be a little more garish with the make up and a sexier dress and it takes more time. Therefore a little bit more stressful and I agree if there is a time deadline I am stressed and late but for general getting out in the straight world is not stressed but no deadline either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

If I'm going out it's all or nothing (an occasional nice top maybe in drab), I want to look as passable as I possibly can. However if I am home I may slip into something comfortable (skirt or dress, bra depending on the mood), no makeup or wig though. To go through all the work and hassle and watch TV makes no sense to me. However after being out, deconstucting is delayed to the very last minute and then it is done begrudgingly.
    There isn't the excitement anymore, but it has evolved into a comfortable almost normal state. Even going out and about, there are no nerves, I'm me and expect to be treated as I try to present. I am respectful and friendly to others and I get the respected in return.

I live in an old cold house, at present, so wandering about in underwear is not an option most months. I can wear a skirt or dress every evening so I do. I do not bother with wig or make up as I see that as a waste of time. I am happy being fully clothed in my favourite clothes, and don't go out so no need to disguise myself.