Thread: Does your CD'ing shape your though process?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does your CD'ing shape your thought process?

So out for a bite to eat (Drab) with the SO and as we were being seated we passed a booth with 2 twenty something GG's, a 10-12 year old boy and what I initially took to be a 15'ish year old teenage male. However this male had a fully tattooed forearm and his upper arm wrapped in cling film protecting fresh significant tattooing.

Now in the UK it's illegal for anyone under 18 to get a tattoo even with parental consent. Now it could be that this was a very young looking 18+ person but then it dawned on me that this could be a trans (FTM) for want of a better description, using body art to accentuate their masculinity. I must add that a few other little tells caught my eye that made me think Trans.

I felt a little guilty that my thought process had brought me to that point and hence the reason for my question. Would I have got to that point if I wasn't a CD'er? That said is it a bad thing that I was able to consider such a possibility?

In the end it could well be this was a very immature looking male but my sixth sense was telling me otherwise. Yep, this is me people watching again.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 02-15-2019 at 11:57 AM. Reason: spilling
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed