Thread: Men's changing room

Men's changing room

Went shopping today. Wanted a new dress but wanted to try them on before buying. Got my dresses and jeans to try on. BTW I was in DRAB. The SA told me to use the men's changing room because there was young girls in the women's. Well when I got to the men's there was a pink lace dress hanging in the room I went in and it was my size. Looks like I wasn't the only one there today. Did buy a black and red flower dress on sale. Now to find time to wear it.

This is the dress I got. Got the shoes last week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Glenda58; 02-17-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Don't you just love buying new clothes

Too funny that there was already a dress over there, not that small of a world after all. I am non-binary, so even when I am dressed I am still not fully femme, so I will always use the men's changing room just because I don't want any issues with someone objecting.

Banned Read only
    I have found dresses, skirts, and bras in men's changing rooms more than once.

I always use the men's when alone. But if I'm going in with my wife and the SA has no objection then I'll use the lady's.

In either case I really enjoy some reactions!

Interesting find, I have seen the odd dress and lingerie in a men's changing room.

Get's you thinking. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Is it a small single use cubical changing room or a great big general one that multiple people will use at the same time? I've seen numerous girls use the single stall men's ones when the ladies ones are all being used. Same with single toilet rest rooms. Sure, they're designated for males or females, but the rooms are the same; so in a pinch, it doesn't matter who uses them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Pretty interesting, I tend to believe it was a CD that tried those items on.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    More and more stores seem to have one set of changing rooms. Apparently they've figured out how to kill those gender cooties!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Most of the stores I shop in person in don't have men's sections. Torrid, Avenue and Lane Bryant have never batted an eye about starting me a room and assisting me with things to try. The 'marts have figured out that $$$ saved on single change room areas kills those "gender cooties" for sure. The one time I had an issue was a long time ago in 1999 in Charleston SC at a JCPenneys. I asked the sales associate if I could try on the blouse I wanted and she said I could. A few minutes later a manager came banging on the door insisting I get out right now and go use the men's side. Now days if I have to pick I just go with the men's side and let it be somebody else's issue.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Another advantage of shopping local.

You’d never have experienced that shopping online.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My local Walmart, in the dressing room area, has two marked for women and one marked for men all side by side.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Glenda,
    It's a while since I've used a male changing room but I've never seen female items .

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I never left items in the male changing rooms they were either handed to the SA for buying or carefully put back in the racks . I must admit in my favourite store sometimes it's a mess in the women's changing rooms , no one appears to return clothes anymore the SAs have to tidy up , very often they are short staffed so they can't always keep things tidy . Well I still do my duty and try and leave things better than I find them .

MissJoann,
    Yep ! I'll second that , I love searching for bargains .

It wasn't left by some girl using the mens fitting room because it's on the other side of the store and they would have walk by 2 ladies fitting rooms. I would have gotten the pink dress but it was more than I wanted to spend.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN