Thread: Another feminine experience?

Another feminine experience?

Well, I was out doing the grocery shopping (in total drab) … rushing about …

I broke a nail!

Not completely off, but a goodly chip out of it and had to trim that nail back.

WAAAAHHHH!

Oh well, another (unwelcomed) feminine experience.

I had the same thing happen left hand middle finger, took a good chunk (corner of nail) out with a razor not paying attention shaving in the tub...

(:
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Its so funny the way we think. I bowl and all I worry about it do all my nails make it thought the night lololol.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The fact is most women don't wear long, impractical nails any more than they do girdles, 5" heels, or hose!

It's nice that these things make us feel fem, tho, isn't it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Macey, Funny I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I hate to break a nail and when I tell my wife all she can do is laugh.
    Crissy

I feel your pain.

I can't grow mine out,they just break. I wear fake nails, I hate when I look down and see one missing.

My roommate, bestfriend , and many other friends have their nails done. Nails are different from other fem things.

Macey,

Frustrating isn't it? :-)

It usually happens to me when the nails are long and are ready to be filed back for a night out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Crissy,

When its happens and it does, especially since I have gel, my wife just shakes her head and says I'm high maintinace.
    And off to the salon I go.

I used to be a nail biter like forever but I was getting a pedicure and my nail tech Traci looked at my hands and just filed them round and said now there is nothing to bite. Damn if it didn’t work, now I clip and file my nails while watching TV. It does drive my wife nuts at times.
    Crissy

Sorry but as a GG I find nothing feminine about breaking a nail and don't understand, why it's a feminine experience for you!
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Reality Check
    I don't see anything feminine about breaking a nail either. Much of my career was in the trades and I came home with broken nails and cuts and bruises on a regular basis. Men can break their nails just like women.
    Krisi

My first finger on the right hand fingernail breaks all the time! I went yesterday to have my gel polish repaired! Noticed this morning it is chipped again! Sigh!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

'feminine' in only that I've grown my nails out - past the 'usual' male length and never had to worry over breaking them. All my years of guitar playing, wood working, physical labor, etc, never once broke a short, short nail.

Banned Read only
    I have low Thyroid so my nails split and chip very easily. Makes me mad because when I was young I could grow them out but not so much anymore

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds more like projecting to me.

you and me both Macey....i'm on vacation and lost 2 so far. I didn't want to keep using tips and have been trying to grow them out. Thats what I get for digging in the dirt with my little nephews..

Maria, that's worth sacrificing a nail for

I do that a lot and hate when that happens.
    Angie

If you find it a feminine experience then it was. Don't let the haters take that away from you