Thread: Cold weather

Cold weather

Where i live its been a bitter cold spell for the last month reaching -43 celsius at one point for a couple of days. Safe to say ive been underdressing that hole time. Im in panties 24/7 but I've been wearing a bra cami and ladies thermal base layer at home as well as work and have enjoyed every minute of it. I work outside most of the time so i have heavy outerwear on so less chance of being discovered. Although im sick of winter already i kinda don't want it to end. Im very much in the closet and ok with it. I'd never even come close to passing.

cold weather is a great time to wear it all under a worm sweater and coat, and no one will ever know.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

It's also a good time to wear thick tights, sweater dresses, furry boots, etc.

Gold Member
    Yes, I can relate. In Illinois a few weeks ago, we had -26 below Fahrenheit. Everything was closed.
    So it was a great time to dress a little more than usual.
    Rader

Amanda, I am not the first to agree that the cold weather has it's benefits. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Even my Arizona cold weather (such as it is, ~40 to 50 degrees) allows me to wear a cami, bra & thigh highs at work! I love it!

My cross dressing is only known to my wife but this winter I have been wearing women’s running tights and just got a women’s running cap. They look like the men’s products and no one would think twice when seeing me, but I know I’m in women’s clothes. This might be hard to replicate come bathing suit season.

Though I work in an office, in the winter I can wear a camisole under my sweater, which I do enjoy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I’ve never been a fan of colder weather, but now I’m starting to understand the appeal.

I haaaaaate winter. No matter how great my outfit looks, I only have one winter coat, so I always look the same every single day no matter what I do... Unless I want to ditch the coat and freeze. This sucks! Bring on spring!

Aspiring Member
    This reminds me: the best time of year to get a great woman's winter coat is February and March, depending on your location. There are some gorgeous and warm coats to be bought for a song as retailers shed inventory.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was born up north where you only get 3 months of decent weather a year so I understand how it is.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    We had quite a spell of unusual snowy weather where I am in the last few weeks..I figured I would just use it as an excuse to build my wardrobe with cold weather stuff, got an infinity scarf, new fur lined snow boots, and a really cute short white puffy jacket from Aeropostale. Lemons to lemonade lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush