Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrolysis Humor

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeri Ann View Post
    Today at my electrolysis appointment I made the mistake of mentioning the rodeo. My electrologist got very ticked off. She is a PETA vegan. She started carrying on about how cruel it was to put a rope around a cow's neck and pull on it. She said this as she was sticking a needle in my private parts and applying electric current to it. I dunno. I think, at that moment, I would rather be the cow. Just sayin'.
    Funny!

(Note to self - never tick off an electrologist during a session ...)
    I am older than I once was,
    And younger than I'll be. ...
    After changes upon changes
    We are more or less the same;
    After changes we are more or less the same.

Had a session this morning, so I got the "straps" taken out. At least it's a *strapless* hairy bra now. Much better - ha Ha.

Attachment 302466
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-16-2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: sorry but bare chests are not allowed