Thread: Observation while flying

Observation while flying

I recently came back from a family event far from home by plane. No dressing opportunites although it was a in a place very accepting. On the way back, I noticed that the flight attendant uniform was quite attractive and that and that I wouldn't mind trying one on one day. Anyone ever do this?

Want to, yes. Do it, no.

I think the fact that fem flight attendants tend to be on the petite side, coupled with the airlines' tight control over their uniforms means this desire will have to remain in the realm of fantasy for most of us.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I seem to recall someone saying you can find stewardes uniforms from defunct airlines (TWA, PanAm, etc) on line sometimes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I have have a collection of airline stewardess uniforms including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Easy Jet plus a few more. All uniforms are not current issue plus others
    from defunct airlines. Bought off Ebay in the UK. I just love trying them on.

Regards

Carla

I have a uniform from one of the airlines, it was given to me by a girl who took part in the T Mobile ad "Home for the Holidays some years ago.

I was after her pink dress which I also got.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Why stop at airline uniforms. There are some women's military officers uniforms that look good also.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

If you look hard enough and are small enough you can find the uniforms or duplicate them. And Gillian is right there is military and all sorts of uniforms that look just as appealing. Female uniforms have always been a thing of desire for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have couple of stewardess costumes. They sell them inexpensively at costume stores. A lot easier than trying tbo find an authentic stewardess uniform in your size!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!