Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think Women are really Surprised that many of us can fit into their Dresses

I wear a 12-14 dress, so does my wife. She picks out dresses that she thinks I should buy, so she can borrow them.

Reality Check
    Any man fan fit into women's clothes if they are the right size. That should not surprise anyone.

Here's the kicker - To look good in women's clothes, most men would have to add breast forms and hip/butt padding. Women's clothes (most of them) are cut differently than men's clothes.

My wife and I are basically the same size (when I'm wearing my forms and padding). We often shop together for clothes. She will sometimes buy me clothes as well and we are each free to wear each other's clothes.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Two thumbs up for "the kicker".

I have been preaching padding for years and I still don't understand why so many of us chose to ignore the facts, that is the real kicker.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-20-2019 at 11:52 AM.

In my hey day I was SSW or size ten.

A 32 A bra was all I needed to have the boys buy me milkshakes at the soda fountain. :-)

These days I would have to buy the same boys a beer.

Size fourteen to sixteen and a 36 C bra still gets me by.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 02-20-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My SO and I recently discovered that we wear the same size, which was a bit of a surprise. There isn't a yours/mine dynamic at the moment. If I buy something she likes, she will try it on and wear it if she thinks she looks good in it (and vice-versa).

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    I don’t think that there are any women, that are surprised that a man can fit into a dress.

Now if it is her man, well isn’t that what a lot of the threads are about, getting caught?
    Well that is certainly True !

My wife can wear some of my things. Not all my stuff she a bit bigger then I. We do share.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I wear a 12-14 dress, so does my wife. She picks out dresses that she thinks I should buy, so she can borrow them.
    This is the wife I want to be! Why not just have a reeeaally big closet?!