Thread: Do you want to try those on?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you want to try those on?

I wear fem leggings under my work clothes in the colder months, the last pair I got were a pair of my wife's older ones. I needed another pair and my wife wasn't ready to give up any of hers yet. I told her I wanted the same name brand because there so comfortable. We went to an outlet store that carries only that name brand and that store is small, really small. They have a lot of selection but not much on different sizes. She couldn't find my size in black and my wife was trying to talk low and asking me if blue or brown is ok and I would answer in a low voice. We got the pair I wanted and as I was walking by the register the sales women asked me if I wanted to give her the leggings so I don't have to carry them around while my wife was doing more shopping. I said sure and I was handing her the leggings and then she asked me if I wasn't sure about the size if wanted to try them on. I was caught a bit off guard and said, pardon? She pointed to her left and said we have a change room there if I wanted to try the leggings on. I told her what gave her the impression the leggings were for me. She told me she'd owned and worked there a long time and to trust her she's seen it all and she sees me and my wife there a lot and wanted me to feel comfortable in the store. She said the only reason she asked me was because the leggings aren't cheap and there final sale and she didn't want me to go home and they didn't fit. I thanked her and for some reason it felt so good comfortable talking to her and in a joking tone I told her, I guess she didn't believe all the pantyhose we buy here are all for my wife. She had a big smirk on her face and told me not to worry about anything and just feel comfortable in the store. WOW! That was really nice of her, there was a few, very few other times when a sales women questioned or speculated. Does anyone else get this kind of friendly and they read you type sales people and talk to you about it.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-17-2019 at 09:03 AM.