Thread: Airlines to give customers 'nonbinary' choice under gender

Airlines to give customers 'nonbinary' choice under gender

Airlines are getting a beating these days of rising costs and thinning profit margins.

They're doing everything they can to get on the good side of the flying public. This is one of the few options left and the cost to do it is minimal, so why shouldn't they?

Good news, anyhow.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Things are afoot for passports in some countries.

Male Female Other seem to be choices when applying for a passport.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Same with birth certificates and driver licenses in many states. I’m most pleased that it’s not going to say trans, just undisclosed. Basically, it’s just saying none of your business. Which is exactly how it should be. Unless we decide to share that information, what genitals are in our panties aren’t anyone’s business.

Banned Read only
    This is a great step in the right direction , the bottom line is they want " Bums on seats !!" OK that's more of a UK saying but they need to fill aircraft . These directives are coming through from official government guidelines but it still begs the question what size is the market for TGs travelling , my guess is it's higher than we expected .

The down side of all this is while airlines may be more user friendly security can still be a mixed bag , I've flown to the US a few times now and immigration/security control doesn't appear to get any easier .

I've always wondered why the forms on flights into the US are handed out at the last minute , is it something to do with entering territorial waters ? My sister in law made me smile on one occasion , she was having difficulty in answering a question and thought the official would help her out , from my previous experience I knew it would be unlikely and she would be forcibly told to go the the back of the line and make sure the form was correct .

Foxy,
    We have to realise we can pose a small security problem, while our lower anatomy may not be in question what we have to fill a bra might be . OK that question could be related to some GGs . Lets face it a flat chested guy could be carrying dangerous banned substance in a bra .
    Last edited by char GG; 02-19-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Per rules, no weapons reference