Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do X-wives & X-girlfriends keep our Cross dressing a Secret

Years ago my wife and I split up and after a while she went in to mental hospital ,so my son came to live with me.after she came out a couple of years later she wanted my son to go back to her to which I said no.a long and stressful legal battle started with social services involved for my boy.in the end my x came out with my secret but I owned it no problem
    My lawyer and social services found no problem with it either and in court she started shouting about it and the judge told her to be quiet it had no relevance here.

Wife one knew and I think she did tell some people, but that was a long time ago and it was people that I never really had any contact with afterwards. My second wife knew, but it stayed our secret until she passed away.

NO! It actually back fired on her.

Faith can you say abit more about how it all worked out ?

Thanks

The only woman that knows I dress is my wife so I'm safe there.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 02-23-2019 at 11:35 AM.

don't know about x-wife or x-girlfriend but i know my x-boyfriend didn't. And yes, ours was an ugly breakup. He sent pictures we had taken to my firm. Got fired over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    OMG ! Maria, why would she do that to you ? After 5 Years ! I am in shock !
    My ex-is very vindictive, she has never let anything go with anyone.
    She even assaulted her second husband after they were divorced. He was seeing someone she knew.This made her angry. My ex was was convicted of attempted murder, after the assault of her second ex.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm sure my ex wife told a bunch of people after I left town, don't care now, I'm O-U-T.

Mine sure didn’t. I was caught dressed by my mother in law and she told my wife. Simply stated 3 months later divorced and had to move as they told everyone. Oh well life goes on. Amber

Marcia Blue, Your ex being very vindictive is certainly an understatement since she was convicted of attempted murder on another ex. Lucky for you she is an ex and you are ok.
    Crissy

I had a GF just after my divorce who really opened my eyes to all sorts of sexual activities. She used to buy me hold ups and lingerie. When we broke up she trashed my house and ran up and down the street calling me a pervert. She then came back later that night and started hammering on the door, waking all the neighbours calling me a cross dressing pervert. She left after I called the police. I moved shortly afterwards!

I had one ex that knew, we didn't really have a bad break up or anything and we remained friends for awhile but as far as I know she hasn't told anyone. But if she did it wouldn't really bother or effect me as she moved far away.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Love View Post
    Mine sure didn’t. I was caught dressed by my mother in law and she told my wife. Simply stated 3 months later divorced and had to move as they told everyone. Oh well life goes on. Amber
    So sorry that sounds awful !

Wow Your Mother in law ! Now that would be awkward ! How did that discussion go ???

my ex didnt, she also told our oldest, spent several years with much unpleasantness. However I survived all the worst, my ex and I are getting along now and our 2 kids are living with me at the moment. Im still amazed how quickly life changes.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

I have no specific proof my ex-girlfriend told anyone about my dressing, but, I did have a friend of her's run into me and out of the blue he started talking about his interest in men and CDs...He and I barely knew each other before...I'm wondering if one day, we will come to know each other better?!

I used to have a best female friend. She asked me when she asked me to be a bridesmaid for her. I said yes. She then started to tell everyone...her new husband, friends we both knew and her family. It seemed I was the juicy gossip of the century. I became depressed that she would do that and the last we spoke she said "you told me you were ok with it". Well I was, with telling her not her immediate circle. We had a different disagreement later on and are no longer speaking to each other. It's been almost 20 years. I no longer care and I'm out to anyone that asks, but at that time she really disappointed me.

Aspiring Member
    I'm pretty sure that one ex girlfriend told her subsequent partner. I met him once, and he couldn't stop grinning, which I thought was a strange reaction to meeting his partner's ex, so I suspect he knew.
    We had no other common friends, and we live in different cities, so I don't think it would have spread any further.