Thread: Went out last night!

Went out last night!

I finally got told the wife i would like to go out last night as it was clear sky and almost a full moon with a small eye roll she said yes! She knows i like to but she's not keen but in a good mood she's ok.
    Anyway i got all dressed up in my red formal debut dress falls just below the knee, slighty puffy, stockings, thong and high heels. I took my black satin jane norman mini dress with me in my bag.
    I got to my lonely foot path and the full moon made the evenings walk delightful, the moon was glistening of my dress and i was in heaven i walked about half a mile down my footpath and decided to get changed into my mini dress for the walk back. On the way back i was about 50m from my car and was in full view of traffic and a few cars passed behind me and my rear view was in full beam of lights it felt so amazing.
    All in all it was brillaint a full walk fully dressed in moon light which may aswell be day light.
    How many of you guys use the moon light to your advantage?

Got to your "lonely foot path....". Sounds to me like you have a death wish, or at the very least aren't very street-wise. I'm just sayin'.....
    Jon

I hear what you are saying and it is safe and i am in contact with my wife at all times while walking.

Not particularly into late night walks, but I’ve done them. I prefer being out during the day in public places with other folks around. I understand the initial shyness folks feel when they haven’t been out much, though.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I much prefer walking the Magnificent Mile in Chicago at eight o'clock at night.

Lots more people who don't notice you, as there are plenty of other blonde bombshells shopping for others to look at.

No, I am past being a blonde bombshell. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Simoneshamon View Post
    I hear what you are saying and it is safe and i am in contact with my wife at all times while walking.
    So, if you get accosted, can your wife morph through the phone to help you? Can she tell the cops EXACTLY where you are? Just remember--when seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    Jon

I'm with Joni T here to many things happening on foot paths, jogging trails and the like. Even a lot if wild animal attacks.

Aspiring Member
    Some guy was in the news fighting off a mountain lion and lived to tell the tale. Such a struggle might be more difficult in heels and a pencil skirt. Just sayin'.

I'm with the previous posters. Goin out at night on a lonely path, especially presenting as a female, does not seem conducive to longevity.

Ineke

Quote Originally Posted by Ineke Vashon View Post
    Some guy was in the news fighting off a mountain lion and lived to tell the tale. Such a struggle might be more difficult in heels and a pencil skirt. Just sayin'.

I'm with the previous posters. Goin out at night on a lonely path, especially presenting as a female, does not seem conducive to longevity.

Ineke
    He's lucky it was a youth cat and that Momma wasn't close by or the out come would've been very different.
    Jon

Banned Read only
    I know how difficult it can be to build up the courage to go out in public but it's really not a good idea to walk around desolate areas under the cover of darkness. You would be pleasantly surprised to learn how much easier it is to go unnoticed in crowded areas. I can't stress this enough, people are self-absorbed and will not pay any mind to you unless you want them to. Don't risk your safety.

Reality Check
    I don't think a real woman would go walking alone on a lonely footpath at night wearing a formal dress and high heels.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    I'm with the crowd as to taking strolls on desolate paths at night. I take evening strolls on residential streets in the early evening with houses lined up on both sides of the street. In the late hours the wooded areas become the usual haven for illegal drug activity and sexual encounters. There are some not so pretty assumptions when finding a guy in the darkness of night in a park.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 03-03-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Glad you got a chance to go out, but gotta agree with Krisi, wearing a “red formal dress” for an even stroll absolutely screams cross dresser. If blending isn’t a concern for you though, enjoy your time.

Let me know how you feel about things AFTER your first professional make-over.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Not my thing but whatever floats your boat. Changing clothes in a public place is dangerous BTW.