Thread: And what can I get you two ladies?

Banned Read only

And what can I get you two ladies?

Went out for breakfast this morning with my wife as we had to go retrieve her car from the club last night. Anyway we stopped in a local diner, I was wearing a bra but otherwise DRAB. The waitress came up from behind me and said "And what can I get you two ladies?" I just looked up at her and smiled. She didn't even flinch and carried on like nothing happened.

Well she probably assumed men don't have any breast protrusion. :-)

A common visual error that is often made.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Maybe that and the hair, maybe this t-shirt doesn't hide my bra as well as I think. I was looking at the menu when she walked up but I probably was a little raccoon eyed this morning too.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-19-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Reality Check
    This has happened to me a few times. A waitress approaches from the back and assumes two ladies. It probably wouldn't happen if I was bald but I have a full head of hair.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    That's your answer. The tee shirt. I am assuming if she approached from your back she saw the band and straps of your bra. How many threads have there been on this site concerning under dressing at work and elsewhere? Plenty. This is an example of the potential hazard of wearing a bra if you are trying to not out yourself.

Banned Read only
    Possibly, but I am a master of bra stealth. Iike most GG's you can't really see my bra unless my shirt is pulled tight and the outline shows.

And when you sit down with your shoulders forward and your top stretched to the limit.... :-)

I am a master too.... sometimes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This happens to me a lot when in drab. I put my hair back in a pony tail and wear drab clothes but they still say hi ladies. The other day it happened and I said hi in a really deep voice and she said oops, sorry. When she came back with the order she said here you are girls! I just laugh it off.

Well the closest I've had was at the local Christmas Market which has a lot of outdoor food places open late. Some drunk guy was trying to get served and the bartender was ignoring him and taking my order at the other end and he shouted "hey stop talking to that b.... and come serve me". I was quite pleased actually. I wasn't dressed as such, I had just thrown on what I suppose was pretty much a woman's coat and a woolly hat to go get a late night snack so it was quite unexpected. And yes I know he was drunk and yes I was just somebody in a coat, but I'm easily pleased so I'll take it
    Last edited by Eemz; 02-19-2019 at 06:28 PM.

I love when I get "lady'ed" when eating out. My long hair, plus right now I usually wear a women's sweater. It's easy to assume. Then they see my face and then apologize. However, I have been to a couple of places where they ma'am me the entire time even when I ordered beer...….Dressed in drab...just the hair got'em. . . .

Happens to me and my wife often!