Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You ???

Do you still get a thrill when you open your panty drawer and see panties, just can't wait to step into them and feel how good they feel on ???

Nope, it's just the drawer that contains my underwear. Just like the drawer that contains my stockings/pantyhose/leggings, or the drawers that contain my bras or tee shirts or socks. It's all just my clothes.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I don't have a panty drawer! I get a good feeling that I am able to once again be me.

Banned Read only
    So I have a draw full of panties, mostly purchased for me by my wife. By I only have a couple of bras. When my wife mentioned she needed a new bra, I mentioned needing another one also. She replied that I had enough bras! I think she has a panty fetish But I get more turned on looking at my draw full of hosiery.

Banned Read only
    Teresa, Thread # 18,
    Come on now, you all know me and how I like to put a little humor in a site where there is never any and that's what I did in 18. I'm not a sweet young thing, so old not enough numbers to tell my age, killer body, I wish but looks like it got run over by a truck, beautiful face, yes when I look in the mirror, I also see Rocky Balboa staring back at me when in male mood. My post was true, when I open my panty drawer it does make me have an instant "happy about to become a female" mindset. Wearing female clothes is very enjoyable and I feel feminine like a woman.

Panty threads, they have been here forever, first item a new CD tries on; panty threads will never go away.

And Doc if you wear the right panty or thong with strong enough elastic in the leg openings you won't fall out. A thong can be worn under a panty for that "extra" hold if needed.

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day so it's not really a "thrill". They are just underwear to me. I wear a bra because my boobs would fall off if I didn't.

I get enjoyment dressing as a woman but I wouldn't say it's a "thrill".
    Krisi

Deebra......I too love when I open the dresser drawer and what do I see? Panties, bra, and new hosiery in the drawer ... I laugh because I have to "dig" into the back if I need "other" underwear. I have all cotton bikini panties in different colors and its been so long that my wife is used to seeing them in the laundry etc and doesn't even notice ....

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    After many years of being fulltime, small pleasures are lost for me, but new ones take their place. Always seek new pleasurable experiences.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Well this cd’s first item to try on was pantyhose as a kid for curiosity sake. Never was fascinated with panties either wearing them or seeing them on anyone else. Therefore not even day dreaming thoughts of what or if other folks are wearing as underwear.
    I haven’t worn panties (other than a gaff periodically) since purchasing my first corsellette a few years ago.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Eh! Nope,I look in my knicker drawer and think what a bloody mess I need to clear this lot up

Ok I do enjoy gettting out of drab and picking out an outfit to wear,but I wouldn't describe it as a thrill though

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 02-21-2019 at 01:30 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I still really enjoy opening my panty drawer and picking out a pair for the day.
    Crissy

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva View Post
    Well don't actually have a panty "drawer" more like a bag, but yeah, I get it!
    I have my panty bag as well, but yes, making my pick for the day is always fun.

As others have said, multiple drawers of the things - and yes, I absolutely love them. Can't get enough of them, and for some odd reason, I find myself shopping for them much too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Now! This is a description that I think applies to us all.
    But what if you actually ARE 120 with a beautiful face and a killer body? Ok I’m done with the humble-brag.

I'm retired for almost 2 years now. When I go into my panty drawer it to get a change the ones I'm wearing. And yes it still excites me. I also love the felling standing in front of one of my neighbors talking to her and wearing my panties and girl jeans.
    Angie

My opinion is that if you feel this way it just means you don’t dress enough lol.

I wish I had a panty drawer… But I agree with Teresa, it's more of a 'wonderful feeling' getting dressed, even underdressed. It gets better the further I go.
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

I only have one drawer for my bras and panties so the thrill is seeing my bras first and then panties.

OK I am going to bite. I do enjoy the daily thought of which set of panites and bra I am going to choose to wear. I never came close to the same feeling when grabbing a set of titiewhitey underware.

Call it a fetish if you want. But I find it kinda cool that after all these years of dressing panties still make me happy. I am lucky to have my own panty drawer.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Do you still get a thrill when you open your panty drawer and see panties, just can't wait to step into them and feel how good they feel on ??? Same for putting on a bra, nylons and dressing in girl clothes. How about how it makes you feel in public walking past women knowing you are both wearing a bra, panties and female clothing. Validation that you like and are wear panties and a bra just like her and feel womanly like her also. Isn't this the thrill, enjoyment and self-satisfaction of crossdressing and feeling feminine like a woman?...Or has years of putting on panties just makes it ho hum and why am I still doing this. Are you starting to feel like a woman where the mutual feeling is I'd rather not wear a bra, more comfortable without it? Has the thrill never has and never will go away or are you starting to think just being a man... less work and ain't all that bad?

Me, setting here feeling how nice my bra feels on with my forms, feeling how nice and right my new pink nylon thong feels under my tight girl jeans and the feminine look and feel of the girl sweater and boobs let's you know I still get a thrill and it will never ever leave me. Hope the same for you.

Deebra
    Respectfully, I think each person’s answer all depends on where that individual is at in their life and the level of acceptance from others in their life. And I honestly do not mean to get into semantics or challenging anyone’s word use. That’s not my intent.

For me, there are family, work and time restrictions, so my ability to underdress (never mind dress fully and use makeup and jewelry) is very limited and must still be planned and thought out.
    So in that sense, my answer to part of Deebra’s OP (which respectfully has several elements of both questions and statements, so there’s not just an easy yea/answer) but, yes, even after many many years, it is still very much a thrill to be able to dress and still have that great feeling while dressed.
    It remains something to look forward to as a pleasurable experience.

Because for me, the ability to dress, is ALL about having the opportunity to do so; it is not an everyday possibility. It’d be real NICE to have that option, but there are many factors that limit when, how and where my being able to do so, and, to what level of dress.
    So to me, I guess it’s about perspective. For me, under-dressing is still very comfortable and pleasurable when I do have the opportunity to do so…like right now.
    But for example, even as I write, and knowing my “window of opportunity” is closing down, I can NOT take the next step and go full dress from head to toe. And yes, given the opportunity to do so would be a thrill because I have to calculate what I can do safely and what I cannot do. Because at any moment, a car might come down the driveway, or someone comes home early, or whatever, and I need to be able to “undo” things very quickly.

It’s kind of like a saying I use about perspective that can apply to many things in life:
    If you were born and raised in Disneyland...what would you do for a vacation?

Hoping everyone has a great day!

I dont go out fully dressed yet but wearing panties and a sports bra is sensational. Walking past or especially talking to woman I find attractive makes me feel so like them

I have drawers of panties Plus one for my bras and one nylons and pantyhose. One for for night grows and teddies. And yes I still get the feeling every time I go into them.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN