Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You ???

Banned Read only

Do You ???

Do you still get a thrill when you open your panty drawer and see panties, just can't wait to step into them and feel how good they feel on ??? Same for putting on a bra, nylons and dressing in girl clothes. How about how it makes you feel in public walking past women knowing you are both wearing a bra, panties and female clothing. Validation that you like and are wear panties and a bra just like her and feel womanly like her also. Isn't this the thrill, enjoyment and self-satisfaction of crossdressing and feeling feminine like a woman?...Or has years of putting on panties just makes it ho hum and why am I still doing this. Are you starting to feel like a woman where the mutual feeling is I'd rather not wear a bra, more comfortable without it? Has the thrill never has and never will go away or are you starting to think just being a man... less work and ain't all that bad?

Me, setting here feeling how nice my bra feels on with my forms, feeling how nice and right my new pink nylon thong feels under my tight girl jeans and the feminine look and feel of the girl sweater and boobs let's you know I still get a thrill and it will never ever leave me. Hope the same for you.

Deebra

Well don't actually have a panty "drawer" more like a bag, but yeah, I get it!

Aspiring Member
    Reading this alone gives me a thrill, I have a drawer mixed with cami and slips no trill opening it up. I get more trill wearing them.
    Last edited by Bruce64; 02-20-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I have a whole lingerie drawer which my wife will not open. Good thing, too, because it contains more of everything than what she has. And yes, it is thrilling to open it and see all the unmentionables. And they're all mine!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Lucky girl Sherrie! I need to get some new panties that is for sure.

My whole enthusiasm is a lot different, if I am dressed neatly and sort of look like a woman, wearing the appropriate accessories and have successful interaction with others, I really feel good.

Often, my lingerie gives trouble, an itchy back from a label on the bra, a stocking or panty hose twisted and not sitting right, uncomfortable shoes, straps that fall off the shoulder that need adjusting and the biggest hazard for me is a very windy day and upsetting my hair.

I go on, chipped nails from trying to do something stupid, and so it gote on.......

I still get a thrill being out and about, complimented on my appearance occasionally and just portraying myself as a woman.

Just get out and enjoy life if you are able. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I get a thrill on trying on a new pair of hosiery if it is a different brand and type that I haven’t had before. More of a curiosity on how they are. Once the sensations and looks have been experienced a few times then like the curiosity, the thrill dies down.
    I never have the thoughts you mentioned when walking past a person, even if by chance they are wearing the exact same articles as I am.

I guess it could be called a thrill, but these days it's more like confusion.
    Which set do I want to wear today? Will this go with my outfit? Should I wear tan, nude or black stockings with this dress? What shoes go with this?

Decisions, decisions...what's a girl to do.
    But yes, I still get a thrill picking out what lingerie to wear every day and nothing feels like a fresh pair of hose sliding over my smooth legs.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me the thrill has subsided but mostly because I am more used to it and my wardrobe has become a little more practical for the most part. But I still have some thrilling outfits in the back

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    If you could change " Thrill !" for a "wonderful feeling " I would say yes, not so much for wearing individual items but the whole thing coming together to enable me to go out as Teresa .

It's not a case of losing it's appeal it just feels natural but not boring , going out in drab is boring , in fact I hate it now . The difference for me now is I don't see it as crossdressing anymore . What concerns me more is hoping I don't have clothing problem , last time I arrived back home from the supermarket I found my slip had rotated on my waist and it was showing very noticeably from the back , well at least I haven't managed to walk out the toilets with my skirt caught up in my knickers yet !!

Banned Read only
    You All sound like a bunch of complaining old women. Me, I'm just a sweet young thing with a killer body and beautiful face and 120 on the scales...….maybe that's what I see in my dreams....hmmmm.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Oh, please! Why not call a spade, a spade, deebra?

It seems ever 4th thread here is about panties. And, it isn't entirely because, "they make us feel like women"!

Panties r one of the least usable fem items men can try on. If u like sexy fem things and not granny panties!
    Worn properly, sexy panties go nuclear on most men. Fall out is inevitable!

They r so popular here because many have a pantie fetish, period!
    Underwear do absolutely nothing for me except hold my tuck.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Have a drawer for my panties (full), one for my bras and forms, one for my night gowns and one for casual tops and skirts, one for my nylons and one for my wigs. Need more drawers. My wife knows what is in each and knows where to put things that she washes. Have a shelf for shoes and a rack for hanging dresses. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    " Me, I'm just a sweet young thing with a killer body and beautiful face and 120 on the scales...….maybe that's what I see in my dreams....hmmmm."
    Now! This is a description that I think applies to us all.

Probably "The thrill of panties" fetish got us all tangled up...

Maybe that is why the complaining old women came to the fore.

If you had left panties out completely the rest would have fallen into place.

God! I'm lovely....... Just ask me. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

there are currently 4 panty threads open now, if you read them would you wonder why they have to be in a bag or unable to wash them or where to store them, why your in a DADT relationship. they could come here and read about it and the obsession many here have for them.....its just underwear. your wives will go away with a different perspective......think ill go start a real panty thread.....panties not just for breakfast anymore.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Aspiring Member
    I still get a bit of a thrill, as in a feeling of satisfaction, from going out dressed up, but not so much from opening an underwear drawer. I still have a lot of work to do on my appearance but I feel like I have conquered the big challenges or at least have a game plan on how to get there. Success, meaning progress, here gives me a good feeling.

I probably have a shopping addiction. I love to shop for things that fit, and it has been challenge........, until Amazon. Though many things are not easy to find, I can not think of anything I want to have that I have not found in my size or know where to get it with only a few exceptions.

Silver Member
    Deebra, you seem to be very happy with yourself when in femme, and that's OK. But even though, " You All (WE) sound like a bunch of complaining old women", realize that many of we ladies here are much older then you, and we have rights of our own, and complaining is one, if we choose.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    For a start you don't disclose your age on your profile page so we can't make a comparison .

Not sure where you get that line of thought from , accusing people people of being grumpy old women just because we don't drool over the contents of our underwear drawer . I must admit you have some lovely sweet dreams , I prefer reality myself .

I find it great to read threads like this in which the OP talks about stuff that makes them happy.

> panties not just for breakfast anymore.....

Panties for breakfast eh? Well, I'm always one to try something new... but how would it work exactly...

But going back to the OP... I like to see people enjoying themselves. I don't get the panties thing, but that's ok; these threads are not aimed at me. If you find them boring - don't read them. Simples.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I find panty threads extremely funny.
    I could do a CD stand up routine on what I read here.

Oh and to answer the original question no not at all.
    I'm not into fetishes.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-19-2019 at 07:02 PM.

word play on an old "chex" cereal commercial Em, the op asked if "do you" and i dont and shared my reasons......easy peasy. like the BBking song the thrill is gone,

femininity is not lipstick, high heels, or designer clothes to me, its an inner spirituality, a delicacy, charm, grace, a creative grace, a quite strenght. we all dress but i dont think we are all feminine....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Now! This is a description that I think applies to us all...
    No. It does not.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

I do get a thrill and look there's more on the way.

Hello Lisa,

We have some exciting news for you! Your Poshmark purchase, “Bundle of PINK VS VICTORIA'S SECRET... and 4 more items”, has been shipped.
    These colors that are coming in should almost complete the rainbow type look in the draw.
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

No, not a thrill. But I found something that I can compare it too, yesterday. I went out to take the garbage barrels to the end of the driveway. It was about 12 degrees outside, and the wind had to be about 30 mph. Absolutely frigid, I felt my face and fingers stiffening up within minutes. But, thinking I would only be moving one barrel, I had come out wearing just my gym shorts, a T shirt, and sneaks. But I found a whole pile of stuff that had to be moved; I was outside for about 10 minutes, but it felt like it was an eternity. By the time I came in the house, I felt chilled to the bone, even though I had surely been working up a significant bit of heat moving all that junk. So, boy was I happy to get back in the house. Thrill? No; but very happy, none the less. Being in that cold sure felt way worse than the 'always subtly present' GID.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.