Thread: oops! my little nephew noticed...

oops! my little nephew noticed...

Went to the beach yesterday in Florida with my sister in law, her boys, and my youngest son....of course I had to clean the nail polish off Friday night before leaving for Florida on Saturday morning! Got to Florida on Sunday afternoon, and the weather here is just HOT! My son wanted to go to the beach as well because he rarely gets to go since I really don't like the sand! So we went and it actually was nice, because there was a good breeze blowing....

BUT.....

my nephew looks at me and asks why my toes are a little bit pink! OOPS! didn't get that burgundy nail polish off fully and I didn't realize it since we left very early Saturday morning by car.... good thing my sister in law didn't hear him lol

What did you give your nephew for an answer when he asked about your toes being a little pink? Before I came out to people my daughter noticed one time that my legs were shaved and I told her that the hair was gone because I was getting older. I don't know if she believed it but shortly after that I came out and I never had to answer questions after that.

Hell-o Maria,
    But what was your response?
    Maybe he’d prefer blue?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Little children........

They notice everything out of place, but they don't put their toys away. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    My grandson was about 18 months old when he saw my toenails about a year ago. He went right for them and touched once or twice, then moved on. His parents don't know anything about me, officially, but maybe they suspect something? I don't know. Maybe the topic will come up when grandson starts asking direct questions.

Kids notice every detail. Can't fool them!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

This has happened to me too.

I have had people comment on my shaved arms, and once my 'done' brows! I just shrugged it all off...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

...and one girl told me my brows were better than hers!

That's one of my fears of going out - little kids and teens who would either a.) notice something was amiss and ask Mommy why that lady looks funny or b.) teens going out of their way to embarrass me.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Mythbusters

Little things like that will get you. My teen age granddaughters teen friend asked if I shave my legs just told her yes she was good with that.
    Angie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The wee ones always notice,and are quick to announce it

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Little ones have no filter. so they will say or ask what they see. Last Sunday I had a little boy ask me my name, I said Nikki and then after church he asked why I don't sit near where he sits. I said I got used to sitting on the other side, wouldn't it be silly if everyone sat on one side of the church. He accepted that and continued eating his goldfish (cheese not the swimming kind) LOL.
    I've found that if I answer their questions directly and honestly, everything becomes a non issue.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    People that really care about being found out wouldn't do that, Maria. Your motives r suspect!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!