Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Met a Fellow CD

I haven’t read all the comments but I will, for sure. This will be a nice Sunday morning reading. BUT... that said...

My newly expanded deviant mind is asking the question, was this lovely she/he hitting on you? If so, the excitement starts in my brain. I can imagine this whole conversation with the intent on taking this engagement to a higher level. If I lived in a city, exploring a skyscraper together. I would want to engage this person quickly and passionately, in my dream. BUT... that said...

What would probably really happen is that the person would make some stupid racist or Trump or angry too much statement or start coming onto me and my instant turn-on would quickly become a turn off.

Life goes on and I must work. I am, however, excited about what I will get to read tomorrow.
    ... And anybody may PM me, if you wish. Robbin Love to All My Heros in Fem ❤️

Ive met a couple people from here on the forum, 1 is close to local, I needed at 1 point to do this. Ive found my interactions with others like me to be very good at least for me and my own place in this world. I will say I wish be more at ease at times with wearing out what Id like, rural areas am not sure this would be the greatest idea. We are who we are I find it nice to be able to meet others like me.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"