Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swimming

didn't go into the water but did go to the beach. IMG_20180920_144258.jpg

I swim all the time at home in my pool with either a one piece or bikini. I’m sure my neighbor noticed when I was laying out to dry in my bikini on the deck when they cam outside into the backyard beside me, no fence to separate our property in the country

Pretty in Pink

Oh, that sounds like fun. I have put on a one piece swimsuit quite a few times but never got the nerve to go out swimming. I was able to sun bathe on my deck then.

was on a road trip and saw a hot springs resort near my hotel advertising lab swimming in their 'naturally warmed pool' every morning from 7 to 9. I called them right at 7 and asked if a guy could swim in a one piece suit and the girl said, 'like a speedo?' And I said, no, more like a one piece female suit. Without hesitation she said sure, no problem. When I arrived their were a few other lap swimmers in the pool already. The girl I spoke with on the phone was the person collecting the entry fee, $5. We chatted for a minute and she told me I was not the first guy to wear a female suit there. In fact, there was 'Bob' who wore one all of the time. She directed me to the changing rooms and I was off. Once dressed, I took a deep breath and walked out to the pool. I got a couple of looks, but once I started swimming, no one seemed to care.

Once the lap swimming time had ended, I asked the girl at the resort if I could browse in their shop. She said no problem and enjoy.

Overall it was a great day.

By the way, the hot springs was near Bishop California.

I went to the Beach while camping in Canada last summer,no one gave me a glance,so I was in heaven.I wear a swimdress because it covers my skinny hips.Sorry but my pic won't upload

Aspiring Member
    I swim in a one piece. I have three swimsuits: a bright red one with some ruching in the material that helps create a curvy figure, a dark blue one, and a yellow one with black trim that shapes the illusion of a curvy figure. All have a built in bra of sorts. I use clear swim breast forms that stick to my chest. I have been swimming maybe a half dozen times in pools in these suits. There was no problem at all from the staff or other swimmers. For a coverup between swims, I use a lightweight thigh-length tunic, the kind styled for those who wear leggings in the springtime. I stay out of the sun most of the time to avoid tan lines and my family's propensity to skin cancer. I do have several bikinis but at my age even the most daring of GGs rarely wears a bikini. I really like how a bikini feels but the rest of the world would probably not survive the sight of all of me hanging out of a bikini.

Aspiring Member
    I have been out in a swimsuit twice. The first was to a spa which had just opened so it was arranged that I could use the outdoor hot tub. I wore a black figure control one-piece and was served champagne and canapes in the tub. It was really fun. Then I was staying in a hotel as Susan and it had a pool and an indoor hot tub. I wore the same one-piece and both times I wore old breast forms and an old wig in case the good ones got damaged. Both establishments provided full length dressing gowns as cover ups. For a pool you have to be sure you are well shaved near the top of your legs. I have hairy arms that I am not prepared to shave but so do some women. I now have a swim skirt that goes over a costume in the same colour (black). This is all putting me in mind of having another Susan holiday in a nice hotel.

I wear a one piece, have 2 of them and I wear them to the beach and the river.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    For a pool you have to be sure you are well shaved near the top of your legs.
    How true!! I must be extra careful because that is one place where a shaving rash rises to a whole new level of irritation. I must also be careful shaving between my legs. I have no thigh space so stubble has its own problems there. I shave again in season or, after the season, I wear bike shorts or tight boxers while the stubble grows back in.