Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swimming

Swimming

Hi all,

I am new here. I was wondering how many of you go swimming crossdressed if so what do you wear??

I would love to swim crossdressed but not sure the best way

Sophy

Banned Read only
    I have never done this before, but I have always wanted to. Being old and fat I would probably wear one of the skirted one piece swimsuits like my wife wears.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I prefer my mermaid outfits. The tails make u swim differently! But, I suggest one piece suits or a wet suit if u want to swim with forms on!

IMG_3424 (3) (480x640).jpg

69496.jpg

P1210642 (1280x1151).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sophy,

Welcome to the forum,when you get ten posts up you can see a shot of me in the photo gallery, even with one piecers you have to watch your form. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never really gave it much thought but thats a great question.
    Probably a one piece for me but I doubt I would look OK in it.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-20-2019 at 12:23 PM.

I love to go boating and swimming...
    This was last summer... 20180829_130859 (2).jpg

I have another tankini and a bikini that I wear and I can't wait for this summer to arrive.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Sophy,
    I'm getting myself prepared to go the coast and have a bit of a splash when things warm up , I bought my swim suit last year , that was fun trying one on in the changing room . The hair is the problem getting real hair or a wig wet is probably best to be avoided .

As for a swim suit style I chose a black onepiece with a small skirt just to solve problems with tucking issues and my normal forms work fine .
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-20-2019 at 12:46 PM.

I wore this bikini bottom and sports bra top last summer in my own pool, and this one-piece swimsuit the last time I swam in a hotel pool. (I was en-femme all weekend at the hotel.)

At the hotel pool, my daughter and I ended up being joined by a mom and three young boys, who did not know me, and none of whom reacted at all to me in any way other than seeing me as a woman.

Remember to use waterproof makeup! I had not realized my eyeliner wasn’t waterproof at the hotel pool, and after a while my eyes were a mess.

In both of these pictures, I am wearing a synthetic wig. I just made sure it was pinned on well, and had no problem swimming. You can see in the one at the hotel my hair is quite wet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 02-20-2019 at 12:58 PM.

I have no photos but I usually wear a one piece with a skirt. I have two very different ones. One is bright red and was a hand me down from my current wife and the other one is much a more conservative brown that I purchased.

I've worn both out to the beach and the pool on a few occasions.

this is very strange.. I had the same question yesterday !

The question I had in particular is what happens to your wig once it is exposed to either pool or ocean water ?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Wore swimsuit on holiday in Zante,Greece but kept it for late night on balcony with my wife,The world's just not ready for that sight

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Sophy,

I swim at the "Y" without my wig and have a swim cap on. If I am just going in the lazy river to walk or sit in the spa I wear my wig. These suits are all made with pockets for forms.

Suzi Q
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've only gone as far as wearing panties under my male swim shorts but I would love to get a bikini and swim in it and get a bikini tanline ��

Gretchen, you can wear a wig in a swimming pool, lake or sea water just fine. Just rinse it and dry it properly after you get back to your room/home. I was in the habit of having two identical synthetic wigs with me. One I wore into the pool, and one I switched to when I was done swimming. That way I did not have to wait for the wet one to dry. I rolled it in a towel, then placed it on a wire loop wig stand on the bathroom counter to air dry. It was ready to brush out and wear again by the time I got back from dinner.

I now have a human hair “crown extension” that remains attached with surgical glue. I towel dry it and then blow dry it like it was my own hair.

I have my eye on a black swim skirt to wear instead of trunks. But since most of my swimming is at hotel pools with the kids or at my mom's I won't really be able to wear it ever.

15 years ago we had a above ground pool but that was before I was out to my wife so I never used the pool as Angie. Or have had the chance to swim crossdressed.
    Angie

Thank you for your thoughts. I was wondering about tucking and if breast forms would work.

One quick question which swimsuits/swimwear work best and what brand??

I found that forms and tuck are best held by snug-fitting one-piece swimsuits with PBT instead of spandex. Besides Speedo's Endurance+ fabric and similar competitors, I like Turbo.es that makes highly resistant swimsuits with very little stretch (for those CD's that can fit into female average sizing range).
    Another brand is Decathlon/Olaian that has a line of snug-fitting surfwear for advanced surfers who may fall in powerful waves and do not want to lose their top (or find the bottoms on the leash). Their zipper closed back bra should keep forms from escaping. But avoid their 1-pc's, long sleeves or sleeveless, they do not have any buitin bra.
    On China's aliexpress, search for surf suits also (called rash guards) with removable soft cups, where forms can be inserted. I got one from Riseado Official Store.
    Last edited by freeindress; 02-20-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GretchenJ View Post
    this is very strange.. I had the same question yesterday !

The question I had in particular is what happens to your wig once it is exposed to either pool or ocean water ?
    U brought back painful memories of last summer, Gretchen! I was shooting mermaid videos in my pool and my wig kept coming off!
    Be sure your wig is a tite fit before u jump in!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I tuck using a gaff thong from Janet’s Closet. Hides everything quite well, even with a skimpy bikini bottom.

Most of my solid silicone forms work fine. Any one-piece or top with sufficient coverage to conceal the forms should work. Many companies make swimsuits specifically designed for women who have lost one or both breasts - they have pockets for the breast forms in the bra cups!

Hi Sophy, that is indeed a soul searching question! I guess for some bless with more femme body would be a good start. For me it's a wetsuit snorkeling in drab.

My SO did this only once. There was a small pond nearby on a property owned by a gay man, open to local LGBTs to hang out sometimes. My SO went in a one piece suit with breast forms underneath. I don't think my SO had much in common with the other folks (gays and lesbians) and the experience was not repeated. Also, I think that going swimming was out of the question, given the makeup and the carefully styled hair.

If you don't want to or can't tuck, get a bathing suit where the bottom is covered by a piece of fabric that makes it look like a skirt. they come in one or two piece.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MjcyWDI5O...5.JPG?set_id=2
    Last edited by ReineD; 02-21-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    Reine

It depends on what type of swimming
    For a 1Km swim, I tend to
    a) leave the breast form in my bag as they add too much drag even though they feel soooo nice.
    b) have a sports swimsuit as sold by my local pools
    c) leave the wig at home

IMG_20170703_055539.jpg IMG_20170726_121744.jpgIMG_20160242_101327.jpg

If its a casual swim at the local beach, then just a casual outfit (please note, synthetic wigs do not respond like normal hair when wet)
    IMG_20160225_115825a.jpg

As to tucking, worst case situation, your equipment ends up as "rude" as if you were wearing speedo
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 02-21-2019 at 04:11 AM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Aspiring Member
    I have swam a couple of times in a one piece. The first time was 19 years ago. On a business trip and decided to go and swim in the outdoor hotel pool in the late evening. Changed into the one piece near the pool...eventuall one woman came in to swim..I kept my shoulders below the water line so she would not see me in my one piece...she eventually left and then I got out of the pool, changed back into drab and back to the room. Other times have been very very early in the morning in my pool in the backyard..only when my wife is not around... it is a wonderful feeling...

I just did this morning at a Hotel in the Netherlands. I was wearing this:

20190215_055743755_iOS.jpg