Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning the house and the female side

Cleaning the house and the female side

Ladies,

I have noticed as my male side Ben I have no interest in cleaning the house. None. However, once I bring Amanda around she can't help herself but to clean, dust, dishes, clean the bathroom, etc. Not talking about dressing as a maid I am talking about getting a dress on a cleaning as my female side. Has anyone else noticed that the female side is more willing to clean up then their male side?
    Amanda

I also enjoy doing house work while being dressed, feels "normal" doing this in my feminine state.

There’s no question with me. Male mode + house cleaning = a chore. Dressed + house cleaning = enjoyment and my wife loves it. Might as well be comfortable...of course, she sees nothing comforting about hose, underwires, heels. I just smile 😊

Amanda,
    I used to feel like that, I probably do because when I wear drab I feel out of it a bit.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Amanda, now that I am retired, wearing a skirt or dress and an apron and doing the housework is my daily routine. I not only enjoy it more that way, I find that I am more efficient at it as well.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Always clean in male clothes. I prefer to relax when I wear a dress.

...because we all know that cleaning the house is women's work.

Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

If I am doing work around the house it is usually in men's clothing. I don't want to get the good stuff dirty.

Banned Read only
    The female side is more willing to clean up?

Certainly not mine or my wife's female side, as much as I hate to admit it our house is generally trashed

We are both pack-rats and hate cleaning... That's a bad combination
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-21-2019 at 02:53 PM.

If the kids are gone and I have to clean, I will usually do it in a skirt/dress and heels because I don't get much time in my heels and most chores are standing so I can enjoy the heels more. My wife hates laundry so I always put away her clothes partially dressed at night after the kids go to bed (win/win for both of us). I won't do cleaning that could ruin an outfit like the semi monthly thorough bathroom clean or painting walls, I usually wear ratty male clothes for that (don't even want to ruin my good male clothes for those chores). But if chores need to be done, they get done regardless of outfit and it doesn't bother me.

Aspiring Member
    Housework en femme? Sounds very familiar.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    ...because we all know that cleaning the house is women's work.

Yes, this thread is dangerously close to a stereotype. The only way to make it more so would be to wear a frilly French maid's outfit complete with heels.

I can't say that I have a "feminine side". I'll get dressed up as a woman but it doesn't change who I am. It doesn't change my likes and dislikes, my choice in music or my political beliefs. And it doesn't make me want to jump up and clean the house.

Someone posted about not getting the pretty clothes dirty. That's very true. If my wife is going to clean the house, she puts on old clothes first. That's what I do as well, male or female. And the only possible reason to wear heels while cleaning the house is to be able to clean the top of the bathroom mirror.
    Krisi

When I was younger I liked the neighbour's mother putting an apron on me so as I would not get my borrowed dress dirty when making cookies in the kitchen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I have been retired for a full ten years. My wife still works full days when she wants to work. Rather than just sitting around en femme I don a pretty dress, heels and hosiery, all the proper undergarments (panty, slip, bra and garter girdle) and my wig. I do all the domestic chores (laundry, ironing, vacuuming, change the linens, etc) as well as bake and do meal preparation. I call it my "June Cleaver look." I never saw June Cleaver (Leave It to Beaver) or Harriet Nelson (The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet) in anything but a dress. I also tend to the flowers in the garden. I will admit my wife gets a little irked because I never clean the bathrooms. That's a little much for a pretty dress and heels.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 02-22-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    We are both pack-ratrs and hate cleaning... That's a bad combination
    ...but a good marriage. At least you have no friction.

My clothing has no effect on my housecleaning. I definitely don’t want to damage my pretty clothes doing mundane chores.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    Always clean in male clothes. I prefer to relax when I wear a dress.
    And god forbid I break a nail, or screw up my makeup, or ruin a dress! Nope, leave it to the grubby side.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Dressing in the stereotypical role may seem a bit condescending, but if it's part of an enjoyable time, then why not! To just sit around after dressing up is boring. I need something to so, and the work while wearing the clothes makes me feel good inside. There are two reasons, one being the feel of the clothes moving against you, and two my wife is pleased that there was work done that she doesn't have to do. I see it as a win-win situation!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I dI'd for a while. My wife took notice and commented, "I think I like it more when you dress now." It threw me off, as she previously preferred that I remain low key and at home with my dressing. So I shot a confused look her way.
    She clarified, "I've noticed that you clean up and do more housework when you do."
    Immediately after that, she saw an advantage and did a lot less on her end. We ground to an impasse where not enough was getting done and had to make agreements.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda , It is amazing what female outfit can do for you. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    I am usually dressed when I am around the house; so house work is done while dressed.
    I do have a Maid's outfit, but I would never clean while wearing it; I do not want to get it dirty.
    Rader

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    For sure. And certainly my wife enjoys me taking care of that as well as cooking, loading/unloading the dishwasher, etc. so it helps her "buy in" lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Silver Member
    I dress every morning when I get up, so I'm always en femme when I pick up and clean up the house before the cleaning ladies arrive.

Yes I do I even have a Maids uniform.
    Angie

My wife says I like cleaning and cooking because it makes me feel More feminine.

I cook and clean dressed regularly. Maybe not because it feels right but it's just part of when I have time, and usually webcam it on another site.

I'n addition, I'm painting the entire first floor of my house and put together my kitchen table and chairs all while dressed, and have cammed those as well. As Sara alluded to, I'm not sexually discriminating against myself here

I wouldn't say any of these activities make me feel more feminine, but I would say I feel more relaxed and in tune with my less aggro self at times regardless of the activity.

Adelina