Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love this too much...?

As long as you're comfortable in who you are, everything else is not important. A stage? Nah. We all sort of thought so at one time I suppose, but we were wrong. The phase we went through, was that of a NON crossdresser!

All the world's a stage.
    For me, the stage is dressing up as, and playing, a normal male, whenever I have to leave the house. It's a part I've had to play now for oh, half a century.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Mara,
    If you have a problem dealing with these questions it might be worth making an appontment to chat it over with a counsellor face to face . I feel you've reached a point in your life where you should make the right decisions while age is still on your side .

Without any restraints we all enjoy what we do otherwise we wouldn't do it . I know there is more to the story but you have it slightly easier as you don't have a partner to consider . It really depends on how bad your GD is , I also know we keep pushing and want more but sometimes we don't undersand why .

I understand your comment about releasing a weight I felt like a millstone had been lifted off my shoulders when I came out to my wife but sadly it didn't work out .

The bottom line is this is part of you and always will be so you may as well come to terms with it and integrate it into your life , I have now and I'm much happier .

Reality Check
    As long as your dressing isn't interfering with your normal life or social life, there's no harm in it. If you get to the point where you would refuse an invitation to dinner or a party because you would rather stay home and dress like a woman, it's time to start worrying.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Hi Mara , You sound completely normal to me, You are living the dream so enjoy it.

>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mara, I don't think it's a phase. If you're troubled by it, see a councilor for some peace of mind.

In the mean time, life's short, wear that pretty dress (or whatever), think less and feel more, harm none.

Wow, one day without being in front of the PC and there are more comments, answers, advices and help that i can manage hehe.

Thank you very much for every second that you have dedicated to me in this lines. It's a great sensation "to be rounded" of so many fabulous persons.
    It's true that i ahve in a point where i must stop and study my situation. But please, don't misunderstand me. I'm not all the time daydreaming when being in femme. I have a job, and i work hard to have a decent life.
    I'm single but i have a great family, an impressive set of persons that i love more than my life and that helps me when i have some kind of trouble.

They are, in fact, part of the reason why i feel guilty doing crossdressing. I don't know how they would react if i share that part of my life when them. (But i believe that my mother suspects something... :P)

I have a nice life, single, no partner or girlfriend, but no bad at all. (I'm not rich so economic part could be a lot better haha)

Resuming things. I lost in the pink fog, i know. I have controlled quite well through the years. And the only thing that scares me is that i want more every day. Because i feel great. Visit a counsellor maybe it's a good thing for planning in the near future.
    I think that some chichat is something that i really need with someone that can understand me.

Sorry for the long post. Hugs, regards and kisses from the distant Spain. ^^

P.D: By the way, i couldn't live now without trying a dress from time to time. xD