Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accepting wife but I have hang up

40 years ago when I was first married I absolutely loved getting ready together! Fast forward through years of going out alone and through divorce, my hangup was still not getting ready in front of my SO, but going out together was unexpectedly difficult. The first time I went out dressed with my new GF we were doing the same things I'd done alone hundreds of times, and I didn't expect any difficulty. Took me a minute to just get out of the car. It was the realization that when I was out dressed I walked differently, spoke differently, interacted with people differently. I wasn't sure how she'd handle that. I wasn't really embarrassed, but I was afraid I'd be embarrassed, if that makes sense. That lingered for really the whole first day. Still gets me a little every time, but she never laughed or made a comment about it, and I'm the one who is uncomfortable about it, not her.

After my bath, I'll do my make-up, and when, I go into the bedroom to pick out a wig, I'll likely catch her picking around all MY makeup and sample it..............particularly my lip stick and gloss !!!! WE have nothing hidden from each other, and she's happy to tie down the corset........seems she takes a pleasure for me to groan........can't breath !!!