Thread: It just gets better !

Banned Read only

It just gets better !

The first part of this story I've told before , I received a call from my sister in law this morning saying she was in town and did I want to meet her for coffee, I agreed as usual and at least this time she gave me an hour to get ready .

We met in our usual coffee shop attached to the supermarket where she shops, I was looking at some displays when I turned round to see her looking for me , she didn't realise I was standing right behind her but had thrown her because I was wearing a skirt for the first time instead of trousers . As we were queing to be served an old friend of hers said hello then looked at me , smiled and said hello , she didn't bat an eyelid and my sister in law wasn't phased at all , at the same time I was having to chat to the SA serving our order . When we took our seats I discretely asked if her friend knew about me , she replied , " Oh no , but then I had no reason to say anything the way you look , why would she think anything was wrong ? "

I've never brought the question of passing up with her but with that comment obviously it's not something I need to worry about , if she didn't feel comfortable I know she wouldn't do it .

I just can't believe it just gets better .

Congratulations! One more happy milestone cementing her love for you as you.I am curious about her use of the word "wrong" above in the last quote. That is an issue for all of us, in that others not only think what we do is very different from the norm, even weird, but that many also think that it is "wrong", meaning it is something we should not do in society's view. From the mouths of babes! (comes the truth)

I am sure you avatar reflects your advancement, the smile seems wider every time I look at it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Allie,
    I know she meant nothing out of the ordinary , nothing more sinister than that , she's not the sort of person to make deeper comments than that if she didn't like being seen with me she would just avoid doing it . I still worry about the day when my wife discovers her sister is openly meeting up with me .

Lets not forget some people haven't come across a TG person before as in her friend's case . That could even be a question to ask on the forum , " What do the general public expect a TG to be like ?" I'm afraid that's back to being how the media has presented our community in the past .

Bev,
    On the whole I do have more to smile about , it one of the best ways to gain acceptance.
    Last edited by Teresa; 02-22-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , I have followed your story from day one and you really
    have had an amazing journey getting to this point, I am so happy for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I predict that and there will come a time when none of this even comes to mind.

Believe it.

What you witnessed is instance acceptance. This happened when you were introduced, by doing so she in essence is vouching for you. When a GG does this, well that’s your ticket, your part of the club.

It all happens in the blink of an eye, without any thought, as it all has become normal.

It’s life in the real world.

When I'm introduced by one of my friends the fact that I'm TG never (and it shouldn't) comes up. I am just Jean.

Banned Read only
    Teresa after that nice validating experience experence if you have any male briefs at home the outing is a good reason to throw them ALL AWAY .

Banned Read only
    Jean,
    Many thanks for those kind words , I guess I really did get my validation card stamped . Your comments reinforce my thoughts on labels , in the RW they have very little value . it's a fact my sister in law will would never give me a label other than my name .

I must admit I'm intrigued to know how the next conversation between my sister in law and her friend will go , I wonder what she will say if asked who was the lady with her ?

Deebra,
    I have some somewhere but after so long I couldn't honestly say where they are . I must admit after a recent thread by another member about being prepared for an emergency, now I live alone perhaps I should assemble a male bag that anyone can grab if I'm incapacitated in anyway .

I had an old friend that said things happen for a reason, from what I have read you have been through a lot but now you are in a good place, and I think things will get even better and better from here! You deserve it and I am glad for you!
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Teresa, I think Jean nailed it! In my experience? If a T is out with one person who is a GG? Most people will accept that T as being "ok".

deebra, what does a pantie fetish have to do with meeting Vanillas? Teresa wasn't stripping. So why would anyone care about her underwear?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

teresa, throw away the mens skid mark catchers! you dont need them any more, I got rid of all of my drab underwear long ago, and have no problems even for Dr's and hospital visits;
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Teresa, what a lovely statement by your sister in law.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".