Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do u go online here dressed intentionally? Why?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Do u go online here dressed intentionally? Why?

Another thread made me wonder about this.
    Do some cd.comers dress intentionally before going online to this or other T friendly sites?

Curious minds want to know!

Personally when I dress, doing many things come to my mind. But, house cleaning, changing my orientation, or chatting online r NOT among them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I may be dressed when I am online - but I do not dress to go online

Same as with Bridget for me, dressed or not, it's not purposely for coming on line.

Curious, though, similar to how some girls feel about housework while dressed, do you think your state of dress changes how you post and relate to other girls on the forum?

Sherry,

Same as Bridget and Macey. There are times when I'm dressed and browsing here but that's coincidental.

When I am at home I always dress.
    More comfortable when I dress

What do you consider dressed? It’s 5:00 am and I’m wearing a cami and leggings.

No, not intentionally. I'm often wearing leggings because they're my jammies during this time of year. I used get gussied up on another chat site that involved camming.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I come here in the mornings, so I'm almost always still in my nightgown.
    But - what I'm wearing isn't important when I log in. It's just a timing thing.

I visit these forums in all states of dress (mostly a skirt and t-shirt though). I do not feel the need to dress to visit the forums, I visit them when I have time and haven't logged in a while.

IMHO, you are dressed. You don't need to be full out cross dressed. You got your girly bottom and girly top. Enjoy those experiences just as much as you enjoy being fully dolled up.

I wear a skirt or a dress, panties and pantyhose, sometimes even heels while at home, so I'm partly dressed every time I go online. But I don't put on anything special when I go online. Maybe I would, if I would use web cam, otherwise I don't see a point to do it.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Well since I’m NB and wearing female clothes 80 percent of time I guess I am dressed when I’m here

Yes, when online I am dressed exclusively.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why, Ms Eva?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    The vast majority of time I am on-line here not en femme attire. The opportunity is to be en femme is so rare these days when I do get the opportunity to be en femme I am en femme. As to doing domestic chores en femme I also do domestic chores en drab. Personally, if my wife is at work, and, I am enjoying retirement I figure I should be doing those chores. How many working women complain about their husbands not sharing household chores when both are working?

Banned Read only
    Back before I ever went out and I would get like full days to dress coming on forums even chat (anyone remember IRC? Yahoo chat rooms?) was often one of my activities dressed or not, doing it dressed made it, like everything else, more enjoyable.

But I don't feel the need to be dressed to come on here or any forum.

I go online and check this site 2-3 times a day. I am usualy under dressed wearing a bra, forms and panties. Seldom fully dressed. I think nothing of it and do not feel that dressing in any stage is the cause for coming here

Silver Member
    I've never dressed to visit this forum as I'm already dressed.

Sometimes I'm dressed in one of my slips and panties when I visit here, other times, like now, I'm just wearing comfortable male clothes. There's definitely a spectrum concerning those of us who CD and I'm on the lower end of the spectrum. I CD approximately 10% of the time and am in male mode 90% of the time and I'm comfortable with this, it's just the way it is with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    I go online and check this site 2-3 times a day. I am usualy under dressed wearing a bra, forms and panties. Seldom fully dressed. I think nothing of it and do not feel that dressing in any stage is the cause for coming here
    Same here. Only variable is B,C or DD forms!

Gold Member
    I am dressed normally around the house. There are times I come on line just returning back from being outside,
    then I am dressed with Fem Jeans, under dressed, but with a Men's Polo Shirt.
    Do I dress just to go on line, NO, It just depends on what I am doing at the time.
    IE: Today, Freezing rain, yukky day, so I am dressed in a dress, and staying inside where it is nice and warm.
    Surfing my favorite site.
    Rader

I am here and right now dressed 100% male. No trace of any fillies right now. Whether I am here or not has no influence on how I am dressed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have to ask if you do dress exclusively in female clothes while on this site why do you do it?
    Whats the advantage in doing that?
    Does it help feed a fantasy or something?

One has nothing to do with the other for me.
    Last edited by MarcellaMcNul; 02-23-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: grammar ain't no good
    Two Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Why, Ms Eva?
    Good question. I guess because it has to do with time allocation. I am always dressed when checking in here, but don”t always check in when dressed. I am usually doing chores when dressed, not always able to check in here every time.