Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do u go online here dressed intentionally? Why?

If I am brick laying and mixing cement then I wont be dressed so if adter finishing the work I come on her then no in thos instances no I am not dresses but at other times yes of course, because of what I am.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I also check in at least twice a day and sometimes as much as 4 time and at many different hours. What I am wearing depends on how i am feeling. I am wearing anything fro drab undies or a Pink Teddy all the way to drab suit or a formal gown. I do not make an effort to dress on line unless I am planning on removing the black electrical tap that is covering the camera lens (normal condition is covered).
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Sometimes. I guess when I am dressed I am more likely to think about chatting here. Certainly not dressed right now though. Just been chatting on various forums, walking, driving and rock climbing to name but three. Thought I would check in here and catch up with some like minded people, in much the same way as on those sites. A varied life style you could say and the good folk here are one small but important part of it.

Considering the rare opportunities I have for dressing, I probably wouldn't spend that time here while dressed, but would post about it afterward. With photos if I was really bold.

Being dressed as Andrea and being online are not interconnected for me.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I am online here at my own convenience---whether I am dressed or not. Dressing is something I do sometimes, if it happens to correspond to when I go online or not.

No I don't come here intentionally dressed. I'm dressed about 95% of the time I'm home witch being retired is alot.

Silver Member
    I am dressed and online right now, but I decided to go on line long after I was dressed, no connection between the two

No I don't. I dress about 23 hours a day. I here because I dress not dress because I here, .
    Angie

Platinum Member
    I don’t dress to go on line. I dress as part of my off duty, everyday life
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't dress to specifically go online, either here or anywhere else. I dress because that's what I want to do. If I happen to go online while I'm dressed, so be it.

Karen

I prefer to be dressed when I am using the computer because it's too cold to sit here naked.

Seriously, no, I just sit down in whatever I happen to be wearing at the moment to make my daily online rounds. Could be all boy, all girl, or something mixed up in between.

- Diane

I come here twice a day to read and contribute. Seldom am I dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Same as Bridgette, BUT it's better when dressed, isn't all situations better when dressed ???

As I'm usually dressed in girl style when at home, it goes without saying that I'm 'dressed' when I'm online.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Been dressed all day and come online this evening by habit. Don't have to be dressed to view

Do I dress to go online?

Nope.
    But then, I also don't undress to go online either.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I am not in the habit of going naked in the world.

I think it would be indecent and uncomfortable.

Ever sat naked on a leather seat?

Yep! that's the why?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    If I'm not dressed, I'm not Krisi so if I came to this site not dressed I would be someone else using Krisi's account!

No seriously, my usual routine is to get up, get dressed (as Krisi), then come to this site so usually if I'm on here I'm dressed as Krisi. There are exceptions though, I don't dress just to log in here.
    Krisi

I have never really thought about it! So I guess that's a no for me.

My toenails are usually painted at all times. I'm wearing panties 24/7. Does that count?

I may have more than that, I may not. It's an interesting question though.

I'm able to slide into my Lexi persona online without being dressed, but I can't do that (well) offline.

I have never been on here all dolled up.

Rarely. Since 95% of my dress up time is at home, there are times I'll dress up and then come to the computer to do stuff. Although, it's likely not on this website. A good portion of that is spending it infront of the mirror or trying to take selfies to document when I do dress up.

Yes, I'm always dressed when here. I'm not a nudist. Just kidding. I'm always in a skirt or dress and only wear trousers when going out and then undredressed.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

I never come here dressed unintentionally...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!