Thread: Belayed Valentine's (and anniversary) dinner

Belayed Valentine's (and anniversary) dinner

So I wanted to share my Saturday night. My wonderful wife (greeneyes) and I went out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day (late because she worked) and our very late anniversary, lol. We got a hotel room for the night and went to dinner at one of our local Italian restaurants, where we had been once before with me dressed. The first time was a lovely experience, with great wait staff, and this time was even better. The host and our server saw on our reservation that we were celebrating our anniversary and congratulated us. I...don't think I pass very well, especially once I speak (although I have been working on softening/moderating my voice), but passing or no, everyone was kind, courteous, and very nice. We both got compliments on our dresses, and my wife got smiles and nods from other patrons when she was caught playing with my hair or touching me shoulder. About half way through the meal, one of the restautrant's VP's came and sat down with us for a moment, wanting to personally congratulate us on our anniversary, and adding a compliment or two on how we looked. She offered to take a couple of pictures of us, and this was the best one. The VP checked up on us a couple of more times through the evening before wishing us a good night. Mods, I have greeneyes permission to post this picture with her in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Awesome pic, I'm getting "green" with jealousy!

Joni, So glad you got out with your wife for Valentines Day and your Anniversory. Lovely picture.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just because it was delayed it looks like it was a better evening, one worth waiting for.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It sounds like a lovely evening and one worth waiting for!
    Crissy

How wonderful! Happy Anniversary you two !
    Beautiful picture of a beautiful couple.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Silver Member
    Joni,

I thought you went climbing at the place on Kemper by the title! That is Also a lot of fun. I can show you the ropes if you want!!!!

So happy for the two of you.