Thread: Liberating

Liberating

I can't believe I'm writing this - it seems so self-centered and narcissistic! Oh well, I couldn't resist.

I have decided that what I really desire is social interaction - not to sit a home all dressed up and nowhere to go as I have for so many years. I want to be told I look sexy and desirable as a woman, that's what is validating to me. To that end I've been venturing out solo, casting my inhibitions to the wind. So if I walk into a club I will sit at the bar, order a glass of wine, and chat up whomever is sitting next to me - there's always someone sitting alone that wants to talk. Or someone will come up to me and buy me a drink and will hit on me - by the way, my limit is a single glass of wine - I make it last all evening, so these other drinks sit on the bar untouched. I do not dress age appropriately as I find that, too, is boring and does not achieve the desired effect. I have a good figure and wear clingy tops, flirty short skirts, sheer pantyhose and heels.

Last Friday night was wild - a brief synopsis. Here comes a very cute twenty-something GG and her fiance, and she starts talking to me, I'm a bit worried because she's ignoring her boyfriend, but he doesn't seem at all annoyed. She's a bit tipsy, I'm expecting this to last only a few minutes but it's just the start.

Now she tells me we're going to the ladies room together, off we go, there are four other GGs and we're talking and laughing, and telling stories.
    Where am I?! Now we're doing lipstick touch-up together, she takes my face in her hands and and gives a short evaluation, telling me I'm beautiful, oh and asking if I ever considered a nose job! I tell her I have but it out of the question.

Then we're dancing, and now she can't find her fiance, but he's outside smoking a cigarette and he and I start to talk. Turns out he's a sweet guy. I thought it was time to go before I realized it was just a dream, started off and he's chasing after me, telling me I can't leave without saying goodbye to Kelsie, that she "loves me." So back inside, all three of us hugging and she gives me her phone number. Life is stranger than fiction.

For a few hours I had escaped gravity.

Silver Member
    Sounds like a wonderful Cinderella story!

Platinum Member
    Wonderful events. I’ve had vaguely similar experiences with young women being very warm, curious and protective...
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've done more than just check my lipstick in the ladies room 😉😉.
    Sounds like you had a good time 🤗

Banned Read only
    Katie,
    I know it sounds risky but you got away with it , obviously you appearance was good enough to get an accepatable response .

It always amazes me that when at parties with a mixed group it's so much easier to find a dance partner when dressed , OK drink does pruduce the best and worse in people and as you say don't overdo it . I remember a lovely couple at a Xmas party, she was an attractive blond with a great figure he was not bad looking with a neatly trimmed beard . I danced with her most of the night while he joked with friends at the bar , at the end of the evening and slightly worse for wear he came round telling us all what a great time he's had and tried to give all of us a kiss on the lips , his wife thought it was so funny . We all met for breakfast in the morning she showed up briefly but apparently he was like a bear with a sore head , especially after she reminded him what he did the night before .

Katie,

Sounds wonderful, almost too good to be true........ The chances are it was as it seemed however make sure you always keep a perspective on things. You wouldn't be the first to get drawn, groomed, into something less than savory. Sorry to sound like a doubting Thomas but we all need to stay safe.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Lol, yeah, drunk girls tend to “love” crossdressers. Glad you had a good time, just don’t read too much into it.

You need to back to sleep and finish the dream.We all want to know the outcome. LOL

Thanks for sharing about your great evening! It is good to read about positive experiences.
    Hugs, Carole

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Katie, your, "---it's a dream", threw me!

Did that really happen or did u dream it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Katie, Sounds exciting and liberating!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Like doc said, it was a dream right ????

Katie

A very similar thing happened to me (for real) last Saturday with the boyfriend, but without the smoking.

She wanted to do a makeover on me. We even exchanged phone numbers and she told me to be sure to text her.

Then, it turned into a dream. The next day I texted her but she ghosted me.

It's not the first time this has happened. I'm always concerned that the GG is "procuring" me for someone or something.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yes, it really happened, and more.

Wow! Awesome!

This is only the beginning.

This is how it all started for me.

You are so right. Dress as you do, get your feedback from the girls.

You are not a threat, you are one of the girls.

Wow! I think I would be pinching myself till I was bleeding. Always great to hear a happy story, thanks for sharing and thanks for sharing.

It’s a cliche but no risk, no reward. Carpe diem before it’s lost.

What a great read Katie and I feel hits close to home with me. I too have been in a growing need for more social interaction as my female self Jamie. Best to you,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

I'm so glad to hear of someone having a great time and getting out.

Katie, I am so happy (and a little jealous) for you, what a fantastic night!
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

That sounds like a great time but just be careful.
    Crissy

I await the description of your next adventure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I have been in that situation many times. Personally I think they are attracted to the novelty of man dressed as a sexy woman, I've made out with many women on the dance floor and little more in the ladies room and became Facebook friends but nothing more. We are not the type to take home to meet the family. People see us as play things. I like to" have fun but would like to have something serious.