I can't believe I'm writing this - it seems so self-centered and narcissistic! Oh well, I couldn't resist.

I have decided that what I really desire is social interaction - not to sit a home all dressed up and nowhere to go as I have for so many years. I want to be told I look sexy and desirable as a woman, that's what is validating to me. To that end I've been venturing out solo, casting my inhibitions to the wind. So if I walk into a club I will sit at the bar, order a glass of wine, and chat up whomever is sitting next to me - there's always someone sitting alone that wants to talk. Or someone will come up to me and buy me a drink and will hit on me - by the way, my limit is a single glass of wine - I make it last all evening, so these other drinks sit on the bar untouched. I do not dress age appropriately as I find that, too, is boring and does not achieve the desired effect. I have a good figure and wear clingy tops, flirty short skirts, sheer pantyhose and heels.

Last Friday night was wild - a brief synopsis. Here comes a very cute twenty-something GG and her fiance, and she starts talking to me, I'm a bit worried because she's ignoring her boyfriend, but he doesn't seem at all annoyed. She's a bit tipsy, I'm expecting this to last only a few minutes but it's just the start.

Now she tells me we're going to the ladies room together, off we go, there are four other GGs and we're talking and laughing, and telling stories.
Where am I?! Now we're doing lipstick touch-up together, she takes my face in her hands and and gives a short evaluation, telling me I'm beautiful, oh and asking if I ever considered a nose job! I tell her I have but it out of the question.

Then we're dancing, and now she can't find her fiance, but he's outside smoking a cigarette and he and I start to talk. Turns out he's a sweet guy. I thought it was time to go before I realized it was just a dream, started off and he's chasing after me, telling me I can't leave without saying goodbye to Kelsie, that she "loves me." So back inside, all three of us hugging and she gives me her phone number. Life is stranger than fiction.

For a few hours I had escaped gravity.