Thread: My first flight en femme

My first flight en femme

Hi, I am about to take off for a 10 hr flight totally en femme. Ladies jeans, compression stockings, canvas flats, blouse and a light jacket. As for makeup I am only wearing mascara and lipstick.
    To be truthful, the look for the casual observer is quite androgynous. But I am 100% in ladies clothes and very happy.
    I know is a tiny step. But a giant leap for me! Thanks for giving me inspiration every day.
    Anna

Silver Member
    Good on you, brave girl! Have a great trip. I'll bet its to South America.

Aspiring Member
    Enjoy your flight! I did something similar at the beginning of the year. I wore 3 1/2" heeled booties, skinny flared jeans, opaque hosiery, and a crisp white shirt. I had my jacket on..but it was a thrill to walk from the parking garage to the gate in heels - my longest time ever in heels...sitting on the airplane in my tight jeans was a thrill...when I landed, I had to change back to drab mode since I had to head to the factory. It was a giant step for me to be out in public like this...I can't wait for my next business trip when I have a pair of 4" heeled booties to wear with a pair of flared high waisted jeans...My brain went through "what the heck am I doing" to "this is wonderful, why have I not done this before?"..... glad to read about you taking this big step and others on the forum were an inspriation to you...the folks here were my inspiration for me...

Anna, enjoy your flight. You are braver than I.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I hope all goes well for you, I see no reason it shouldn't.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Anna, in no way is that just a litlle step, a 10 hour flight is quite the commitment. Hope it all went well.

Hi ladies! It all went perfect, landed in Europe about one hour ago, had to retouch the lipstick several times during the flight but in reality no one gave me a second look. I am now waiting for the second leg of the flight. Still very excited!
    Thanks for the good wishes.
    Love
    Anna

Reality Check
    You say " totally en femme" but you don't mention a wig, breast forms or hip and butt padding. I assume you weren't wearing these and not presenting as a woman, just wearing women's clothes. Is this correct?
    Krisi

Hi Krisi,
    You are right, I do not own a wig nor padding. And indeed I was not presenting myself as a woman.
    Love
    Anna

makes sense now
    because don't think anyone can pass/beat the body scanner

andro can be a very nice presentation too