Thread: Another baby step

Another baby step

Night time drive: check.
    Support group: check.
    Hotel bar social group: check.
    LGTB nightclub: check and mate!

Last week, I posted in the events section, a local group event at a club in a nearby town. I was hoping to maybe meet a forum member or two there, but it didn't quite work out, as no one I had been in contact with could make it on such short notice. Quite understandable (but I demand a do-over lol).
    I had also asked my wife to go, but she opted out. Which is fine. I didn't want to push her into doing anything she just wasn't into.
    So, rather than chicken out, which I almost did, I decided to fly solo on this one and take one for the team. I put on my big girl panties, painted on a pair of black skinny jeans lol, and went for it! Ok, I circled the block once in my vehicle, but I managed to keep it together long enough to walk right in that front door.... straight through the main bar area, and into the back room which had two pool tables, another small bar and a dance floor. It appeared I had run out of rooms lol. It was still early, so this room was pretty empty. Which was ok by me. It gave me a minute to compose myself and text the wifey that I made it there ok.
    There were about 15 to 20 girls there, some spouses, and a few admirers. One of which complimented my coat, and made some light conversation. And that was that. I think I was hit on, but I'm sure he realized I wasn't into that sort of thing... whatever that was lol.
    I ended up spending most of the night chatting with a lovely cd'r from New York, who made the trip to Massachusetts for this event. I also met the event organizers, one who I found out, lives in the next town over from me. Small world indeed. And Scarlett from Scarlett's Makeovers, who made the trip up from Connecticut.
    By 10pm, there must have been 50 girls and a few more SO's too. One thing I did notice was the number of gg's and guy/girl groups. It seemed like a local hangout for pretty much any one who wanted to be there. Like it's own little melting pot, and no one had a problem with anyone. No matter who they were with, or how they were presenting.
    I had planned to head out by 11pm, but decided to stay for most of the drag show. I've never seen one, so I figured, ya know, I may as well check it out lol.
    As I was standing alone watching the show, a T-girl leaned in and told me I was the prettiest girl in the whole place, bumped hips with me, and walked away. I must say, that totally made my night. Even if it was the booze talking, I don't care, it still counts lol.
    All in all, I had a fun time. And I can't wait to do it again... hopefully with some forum girls next time

Maybe someday, I'll work my way up to a daytime adventure. But for now, the boundaries I'm pushing, however small, are still boundaries nonetheless.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Good for you and awesome that it was a positive experience

It sounds like a very "grown up" step to me!

- Diane

wish I could do something like this. Maybe someday.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Same, sounds like a great time. Do you mind if I ask the name of the club.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nights like you describe are really good nights to have out.

The bump from the T-girl treated lightly helps make the night go around.

You will just have to get your wife curious enough to go.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Shely, you can! And you should. The next event for that group I believe is in Maine in April, not positive though. But I'll be sure to post something.

Jamie, all of the info was here... https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...nton-MA-Feb-23
    It's a shame that the 'places to go' and 'events' sections don't get more traffic. I check them almost every day. Even if there is nothing near me, I'm still curious as to what's going on in other areas.

congratz on a fun time Samm, im sure you will meet some from the forum eventually, i ran a meet-up and still have the group, i also volunteer and and have met folks from here.

never came close to the 50 girl number but im too old for boozing and kept the admirer's away. another local group has that and seems to match your numbers.

glad you all had fun, we need to find us a "Scarlett" for our area. again congratz on your check mate.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm guessing it was around 50. I could be way off. The place was busy with people coming and going after 10pm.
    And my "boozing.it up" consisted of one beer. But I sipped that one beer like a lady lol

I knew of the event from FISH-N.E.T.S. but as usually happens, couldn't go. Wife is still out of sorts and non-supportive, so I try to not push it in her face, like go out when dressed to a club. You are lucky to have a more supportive wife.
    But it sounds very safe there, so if I can get away, I would come.
    Hugs, Ellen

Platinum Member
    Hi Samm , it sounds lie you had a great time, Maye you really were the prettiest girl I the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

All right Samm, you had a great time and enjoyed talking with others. Like Ellen, having a non-supportive wife is very frustrating at times. However, now that you have done this, you can see the way to doing more, whether it's only at night or during the day (yes you can!). As soon as my leg heals, we will plan something, I promise!

You know it Tina. But your driving. My vehicle isn't very lady like. Lol.

Ellen, I wasn't sure what to expect being a nightclub and all, but I felt safer and more at ease there, than at most vanilla establishments I've been to in male mode.
    BTW I'd love a meet up with all of the area forum girls. There are a lot of New Englanders here.

You go girl.... by leaps and bounds it appears. If only we like vex a hair closer. I could use that sister courage. Nicely done Samm.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

wow awesome. sounds like a great time. as others have said I hope to work up the nerve to do something similar.