Thread: Any Special Areas ?

Banned Read only

Any Special Areas ?

Any special areas make you feel feminine, or more feminine than others? For me it started out with full breasts, just loved how they looked in a bra, top or nude, the weight and projection. Even thought this has never left it then switched to a shorter time when I really liked how my tanned and toned legs looked in girl shorts, shaved smooth of course and I could go every where showing them off just like the ladies. In my mind was hoping I would get some looks and even compliments on how attractive womanly they were; add some androgynous sandals with a small heel and IMO the legs looked hot. My focus then turned to pumps and heels when wearing nylons, so sexy and feminine when walking in them plus the look; casual women's footwear too. But for the last year or two I really like to present in women's shorts or jeans with the female flat front, to be more specific the clothes are tight enough if any one looks I present totally flat like a woman. And they show the other side quite nicely also. Think about it, isn't this how you are suppose to look wearing women's shorts? Love this feminine look and presentation. So yes to the question, a tight tuck and bikini under girl shorts, can't wait for the summer when I wear my girl shorts.

Reality Check
    You may be built differently than me, but I have to wear hip and butt padding to look (and feel) like a female. No short shorts for me, my legs are too skinny.

My "special areas" are my wig, my boobs and my hips. Once that's done, I look like a woman (more or less) and can dress anywhere from formal to casual.
    Krisi

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How about posting some legs pics Deebra I would like to see exactly what you are talking about.
    Shorts are OK on some people not on me tho' I just never felt comfortable in them. Guy or girl mode just not my thing.
    Nothing wrong with liking how you look and being proud of it.

Agree with Krisi, hip/ butt padding under clothing tops everything off, they really work in the look which in turn gives that femm feeling. But oh how I love those silicone breast, could wear those daily.

Mostly my legs. Many women tell me they love my legs. Comes from many years of working out; and a heathy diet

Banned Read only
    I have been told by plenty of women and even a few gay men that I have sexy legs.

I believe them... Don't hate me because I am beutiful ...

I agree with Julie. When I got my silicone breasts it was a game changer for me. I can't wait to get my body shaper (sp?) to get more of an hour glass look.

I'm with Traci also would like to see some leg pics also Deebra.

My C cup breasts and my legs.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I have to admit my legs get comments all the time , it's one thing GGs really notice and comment on . I never thought I would wear jeans but only a few hours ago I took my dog for a walk in my slim fit jeans and a neat Tshirt , as for shorts I have to admit they look fine . OK it does depend on how flat you can tuck , but I've sorted that issue now and I''ve never had to resort to hip and butt padding to balance my figure , what you see is what you get I'm as natural as I can get apart from a little extra to boost my bust .

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , I love the natural looking feminine figure that I can make and the nylon clad legs in 4" heels

The refection in the mirror is awesome looking. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yep...hip and butt padding, silicone forms, waist cincher, nylons...the rest easily falls in place.

Having pretty nails is one of my favorite ways to feel feminine. I have never had nails tips put on but can’t wait to spend a few days dressing so I can. Shaving smooth is the other thing that makes me feel so feminine. I love the feeling of applying lotion to my freshly shaved legs. Shaving and applying lotion with my nails done, icing on the cake. Squee!

My bustline and hair are what helps make me.

I can wear shorts and jeans a youths size sixteen and they fit me well also.

Juniors skirts are another appealing aspect of my appearance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My 'more than a B, but less than a C', cup breasts and my bra are one of the definite things that signal to me that I'm female. So are the feelings of how panties slide against my skin. But I suppose that more than anything else, is the long hair cascading down over my shoulders and breasts, frequently getting in the way and having to be pushed back into place. Even when clipped so that it will stay out of my eyes and mouth, I can constantly feel it's presence on my neck, shoulders, back, upper arms and chest. Long, shiny, pretty hair is a very strong indicator of female sexuality to me, whether on myself or GG's. It doesn't work for MTF CD/TG/TS, however, because while I'm limited in what I can observe in myself, there is inevitably almost always some other very obvious clue that they're not FAB females.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Everything helps a little. But, nothing makes me feel as fem as seein a woman my mirror!

What's most important is what I don't see:

A man's: figure, hands, arms, face, etc.
    If I see anything not fem in my mirror? I'm not satisfied!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry. Dare I say there's something fishy about your look. Ba dum bum
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Deebra, While I wear forms and hip pads, it is the wig that does it for me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Make-up. A woman told me the other day that my make-up was perfect. I was so happy!

I would have to start with the breasts, followed by hips and but pads, just to add curves; the wig is icing on the cake. I wish my makeup didn't take so long to apply.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Some of you people really really need a girlfriend.

For me, it’s my makeup too. When my eyes look good, and I have a bright red lip going, I feel like I can conquer the world!!

Banned Read only
    When the above threads show where CD's get complimented by GG's on what is seen as a female body part are women accepting males or CD's and these areas can be just as attractive on a male as a female and should be shown in female clothes to show them off properly??? Not talking about an overweight MIAD but a nice looking slim young man dressed as a woman with helpers such as breast forms, makeup, hip pads; all the things women wear. Why shouldn't he be accepted and complimented ?? Things have changed in the last few years, we no longer use pencils and paper, it's computers; we don't talk we tex. Why not unisex dressing especially if you have great female legs ??
    Last edited by deebra; 02-27-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u want compliments from GG's, deebra? I've found SA's and servers all to willing to say nice things. After all it's their job!
    I suggest u try them if you're looking for nice words on your looks.

Good luck getting any sincere ones from GG's in the street, tho! It's none of their business how u look!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    No special areas for me im ALL OVER special
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson