Thread: Wife dream

Wife dream

Hello,

This morning, like most week-end mornings, I go to my studio and do some DIY work on my remotely operated planes. It's also the place where I hide my women's clothes. So I can combine my two passions.
    My spouse is aware since the very beginning of our relationship she does not like at all but she is very tolerant.
    This morning when I came home for lunch my wife told me that she had a dream that I was in my studio with a woman. I do not know if it was a message from that part or just a coincidence?

Dreams are just dreams. They don’t convey prophecy or knowledge that one does not otherwise possess.

Patricia, My ex-wife had dreams at least once a week that I was with another women, which I was not.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well, I guess in a sense you were with a woman. But I can't recommend you share that thought with her. It may produce unintended and undesirable results.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My 1st wife would have a bad dream where I was being mean to her and wake up and hit me😖😝🤣

Platinum Member
    Dreams can reflect real life anxieties. I occasionally have dreams where I’m dressed and unsuccessfully trying to evade my ex, family or friends.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have had prophetic dreams before. It actually played a part in Joni telling me. Before I knew, I had a dream about her dressed as a woman. A very personal dream! Needless to say it made sense when she told me later! It sort of opened the door of communication on the subject.

I had a dream one of my daughters caught me dressing, the next day she picked up my camera and found a pic or two of me dressed, does that count?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Micki, I would agree with you except for the rare but real occasions when a dream does come to life it's scary!

Yes, just a dream.

Nice that she shared it with you other than sweeping it under the carpet
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pat, when I was married I often wasn't sure what my ex meant. Now, this is going to sound crazy, I know! So, if I thot it mite be important? I asked her what she meant!

Totally, bananas, rite? After a number of years I quit asking because I knew it wasn't important. And, just gave her an excuse to keep carping!

Needless to say, we were near the end at that point!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Dreams are just dreams. They don’t convey prophecy or knowledge that one does not otherwise possess.
    I dream every night of tripping a booby trap in Nam. It never ends well. I think I would rather dream " dreamed I went to work in my Maidenform bra!" Remember all those little ditties in the magazines?

Timely discussion. I think dreams are a bit of your own thoughts going through your brain. THree nights ago, I had a very vivid dream (don't normally remember them) where I was orally servicing a man. It related to something I was thinking that day so I think there is a connection

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriciadtv View Post
    Hello,

This morning when I came home for lunch my wife told me that she had a dream that I was in my studio with a woman. I do not know if it was a message from that part or just a coincidence?
    Just tell her you were the woman you were with. Sherrii

Whether they convey real meaning or not, dreams sure can be disconcerting.
    I recently had my first dream that I was en femme. Odd since I've not yet done a full conversion job.