Thread: No More room

No More room

I have no more room for my things. If I buy a panty I'll have to toss one. The drawers are packed I have 30 bras in one more than 90 panties in another. Tees and tops, sweaters night gowns leggings and tights. Dresses everywhere skirts hanging here and there. I just don't have anymore room to put things.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you need a bigger closet.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 02-25-2019 at 11:48 AM.

That sounds like a "woman" problem. I guess that is good

WOW talk about .pink fog. Think it about time you back off some Glenda. But I filled closet 3 feet wide had to buy a portable closet pulled 50 skirts out. now the freed space is refilled with new things
    Angie

I have a big house but everywhere is pack I even have some cloths in my roll away tool boxes.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Wow ! And how many dresses do you own ?

Luckily you are not into slips also ! LOL

Oh I feel your pain! Literally stuffed to the gills,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Sounds like a great problem to have Glenda!
    I have the opposite difficulty: sufficient space, but a CDing budget that doesn't cover more than the absolute basics....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I am at the same point with my stuff, but since I'm in the closet my clothes aren't. I have much less space, about 2 by 3 by 2 feet (in a cabinet no one goes into). I wish I had more space, maybe someday...
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

If I still lived near Windsor, I'd have to come help you make room. That's a nice problem to have

I haven't bought any male cloths in 10 yrs. I just went though my things. So some things are going because they're the wrong size to small or to large.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , I feel your pain, With three closets full of all kinds of fashions,
    Four dresser draws full of lingerie & 160+ pairs of Heels, Flats & Boots (I have done my part to keep Payless in business.)

Also about a dozen & a half wigs.

YES Glenda, I can feel your pain!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..OO
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Same here. About time for Spring cleaning...which is difficult for me. After I clean out my drawers and closets, I usually wind up keeping most of my things. Oh well...I tried.

10 years ago I had to move into a much smaller house. I had been accumulating things to a ridiculous extent and it had to stop. I too am at capacity. When I buy something new, something old has to go. That's not such a bad thing! It keeps my wardrobe refreshed, and I still get to buy new things at will. I've become intolerant of the clutter and the unnecessary hoarding. I haven't regretted it one bit!

If you haven't worn it in five years give it away or donate it. :-)

Another brilliant suggestion on how to downsize.

You could go out and find another interest?

You could follow the other brilliant and unworkable suggestions that have been offered here over the years.

Glad to be of help in solving your dilemma. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    What you need is a ROOM ADDITION. That is what I did 12 years ago. And all my extra room is starting to fill up.
    Good Luck.
    Rader

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Well acknowledging you have a problem is the First Step. Only 11 More to go.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    If you haven't worn it in five years give it away or donate it.
    Wish I could do that. Trouble is, due to my size, femme items are extremely difficult to find that will fit me. As my weight fluctuates, some things no longer fit, but might if my weight alters a bit. So I have to keep everything. I have a 'skinny' female wardrobe, a 'fat' female wardrobe, and a normal figure one. All have to be saved for the inevitable fluctuations in weight. height, 6'4", and shoe size, 16, also is a problem. So I just save everything. Right now, the 'doesn't fit right now' stuff is in those big plastic bins, up in my attic.
    Oh, I've learned; most of my schoolgirl skirts have velcro waist attachments, and the cheerleader uniforms are basically elastic.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    you get no sympathy from me. My wife knows I like to wear women's clothing. That being said, she has no idea the extent of my wardrobe. In DADT, she does not ask and I do not offer any information on my purchases. I think I am up to 16-18 Xerox boxes of dresses (162), slips, foundation garments, shoes, and, that does not include six packed full of panties USPS medium size Priority Mail boxes housing my expanding panty collection. My original stash is in my nightstand is a very large box. I no longer have any idea what's in that box. I need to win the lottery!!!!!!!!!!

Sorting through things today. I have the same problem. A donation pile in one corner, and a storage tote that will find its way to the garage. No more room in the closet. Snowed in today, so it is a good project to take on that needed doing.

it's amazing how we all started from a bag, and now we're filling up closets

While I still have some room, I believe my wife abhors that vacuum more than I.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So many of us feel your pain, me included. I was shocked at my last inventory, I must have over 20 pairs of shoes alone. Thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
    You have to have a strong WANT to pare down your wardrobe. Otherwise, you never will. When my wonderful sister was here, this is how we did it... Look at each garment seriously. "Will I ever wear it again, soon enough to keep it"? I was surprised at how many times I said No. A very large stack of clothing soon grew for donation to the Salvation Army, and I was pleased! More room for some new things! Ta Da.