Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impractical outfits

I won't wear a ring, including an engineer's ring, when there is enough electrical energy around, on contact, to heat the ring to the point it causes a burn.

Terrie1492 it is a pain but the fact is you have to use the ball of the foot and keep the hell lifted and away from the slots. Also the most important part is to think about what you are doing and not run on instinct, not as easy as you would think. But aint that the fun and challenge of this kind of indulgence. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    Hi J , The only rule is there are no rules. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my younger days I watched my girlfriend (later wife) and other women go about their daily tasks very often dressed in what, at that time, were "normal" every-day clothes - dresses, skirts, stockings, etc and sometimes wondered whether it was more difficult for them than it would have been for me in "normal" male clothes. When the opportunity arose I tried it and soon found that many regular tasks/activities are somehow more awkward or difficult in women's clothes. On the one hand there's the concern about modesty (getting into awkward positions without revealing what should be kept hidden) and on the other there are practical difficulties and constraints - such as the restriction of a fitted skirt, the limitations of a tight girdle and suspenders, the grip of a bra, etc. Of course, today no woman normally has to deal with such things because dress styles are so very different and more accommodating but it was very different back in the 1950s and 60s.
    To give one specific example, my wife was a keen gardener and, on getting home from work, would sometimes spend an hour tending to plants, sowing seeds, digging potatoes, etc. Often she would do such jobs without changing out of her day clothes but sometimes would quickly slip on a pair of trousers instead of her skirt - but the other items, underwear included, would stay on so that she could quickly get back into her skirt when the garden jobs were finished.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I’m with you, J. Gives one an opportunity to try all manner of combinations and have some fun in the meantime.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

If you think about it... most any/all of our outfits are "impractical" for a guy to be wearing.

Having said that, I'll confess to wearing a leotard & tights while working on my favorite hobby from time to time. I've also been known to wear tights under my babydoll PJs which probably smacks as impractical as well.

One time, I was cleaning out a closet and wore an old leotard for the job. When the closet was clean, the leo went in the trash; it was beyond hope.

Lacy PJs

I don't think it's impractical as long as the task gets done and we're having fun.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I love skinny jeans but Im still getting used to them