Thread: Two years on....

Two years on....

I noticed with surprise yesterday that it is already two years since a major turning point in my life. (Doesn't time fly!) I made two decisions which have changed my life massively. Joining this wonderful forum & coming out to my wife.
    The support and encouragement here are simply amazing. I have been very fortunate that my wife has been generally tolerant of my CDing during this time, but the wonderful advice i have received here has certainly helped me to avoid pitfalls that i would probably otherwise have fallen into.
    Whilst i am still only out to my wife, the freedom to be myself at home has been amazing. There has been a gradual change in what i wear, first just the occasional fem item, then that first time out underdressed, to daily undredressing and wearing certain fem clothes as standard. I haven't yet been out in skirt and tights, but i hope this will happen in the near future. The impression i get from my wife is that this might be ok, if we are away from home somewhere, which i respect. I would also love to meetup with other members here, if there is ever an opportunity.
    As these changes have been very gradual, i hadn't quite appreciated the extent of them until i went shopping the other day. I am just starting a new job and had to go out and buy several smart shirts and trousers in specific colours for my new work attire. I suddenly realised that this was the first time in those two years that i had bought anything from menswear. Now i realise that shopping in the menswear department just feels so wrong!
    For those two years, i have been slowly running down my male wardrobe and gradually replacing it with clothes from the better side of the isle. (During that time my previous work as a labourer meant i just wore old clothes to work that were past it anyway.) So now i just keep enough male clothes in the drawer for occasional family visits (a few days, twice a year) and my work uniform.
    Anyway, sorry to ramble on, but what i really wanted to say is that none of this could have happened without the wonderful support of the other members here, especially those who run this great forum. I still have a long way to go, but at least there is light ahead.
    Thank-you and best wishes to you all!
    Last edited by Krea; 02-26-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

i'd say I've been here two years as well, and it has made a huge difference to have so many sympathetic friends, to share in conversations we all want to have, and to be able to hear so many new and different experiences as well. I love it!
    We are all beautiful...!

Platinum Member
    Hi Krea , Like I tell the new ladies, When you are here you are HOME ! >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Krea,
    Great story. This forum is like a school. Every day we learn something new about one another here.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Krea, glad you are here and enjoying all the aspects. It sounds like you also have a "keeper" with your wife. Let her decide when you and her go out. It is a key thing in your relationship.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

It is good to see you are doing well and keep up the good work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Krea, the freedom of having a supportive wife is great, glad all is going well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Having a supportive wife helps and the support here is a added feature. This site as been amazing for myself also, I've taken big steps while here. I knew that I was in good hands when I posted I wanted to walk outdoors and I was thinking about doing it in a quit commercial area. I couldn't believe how many responses I got here telling me not to go in a quit area it is dangerous, and everyone gave me there safe suggestions if I wanted to go out. Here we find real life experiences and I hope everyone here is as honest as I am. I hope this site remains like this and wish you keep moving forward because when I read your post I could feel the excitement in your writing.

Thanks to all of you for your kind replies. It certainly feels like home here!
    I will continue to respect my wife's feelings about the question of going out (or not) dressed. It's very important to me that she is ok with everything.
    Maria, your point about choosing carefully where to go is a very important one. You are right about the enthusiasm in my post, but i still have to remember that crucial advice: not to get too carried away.
    Best wishes, Krea
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."