Thread: Trouble putting on my pantyhose. OPPS!

Trouble putting on my pantyhose. OPPS!

I have been having back troubles for the last little while and I went to my doctor this morning for a follow up appointment and get some results on what's going on. He asked me how's it going and that I looked better, I answered him "I'm feeling much better but I'm still having problems putting on my pantyhose". He looked at me and said that there's somethings your doctor doesn't have to know unless you want and we both laughed. He explained to me about my back problem, and everything was same as always and he even made a joke to give it time and even putting on my pantyhose will become easier. All in all I didn't deny I made a mastake about the pantyhose and I couldn't believe his reaction because he's a old school type person, but I guess he's a professional and must see a lot. Has anyone here ever had a slip of the mouth and not deny the mistake.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My Chiro knows all about me so slips of the tongue aren't a thing.
    She is awesome and keeps me pain free.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria, if your back isn't injured maybe I can offer some help? My worn out back was giving me fits for years. I tried all sorts of cures. Pills, lazers, massage, etc. Then, a physical therapist put me on a simple morning excersize regimen. I've been doing it every morning for over 15 years. And, at 75 my back is now way better than it was at age 50!
    PM me if u wish to know the details!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Sherry. A consistent exercise program can help to reduce or eliminate many ailments

Jodi

Banned Read only
    I haven't "slipped" up. No pun intended. I will concur exercise or just plain being mobile helps keep the body fit. Stretching exercises always help. Pounding the turf is not recommended for those of us with back issues. Low impact exercise is the best.

On the issue of letting something "slip" sometimes I do get a query as to knowing too much about women's clothing or issues in general. I only respond if you have been married for almost fifty years you pick up a lot of information.

When I was in my 30's I spent weeks in traction, my old school MD said cheer up, you will outgrow this and he was right on. In my 80's now and my Chiro just gives me a tweak when needed. Exercise and weight control help also. I prefer thigh highs remembering what I'd been thru.

I was asked once years ago how long I had been wearing a bra.

You see, I have the indentations on my torso that are a tell tale sign.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maria a side from the exercise advice. I can tell you I have some old back injuries and I have really dicked up my back a couple of times doing just that " putting on my pantyhose " so beware what your doing to the old back in that femme endeavor.

I, too have some back issues from past athletics. I, regrettably gave up pantyhose and now, exclusively wear thigh highs, which I very much enjoy....also more economical...if one gets a run, you still have a good one.

I have back pain on and off lucky for me way more off the on. When it does happen it just hurts to move.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Doc is right. After a back injury at work a couple years ago, my physical therapist gave me a simple exercise regimen. Just a few minutes each morning. Now at age 63, I keep up with grandchildren ages 5 to 11 and I teach them to sing and dance. I am not the least bit sore the next morning.

Now I can put on a pair of pantyhose while standing up the whole time. No pain or discomfort while putting them on or at anytime thereafter as a result.
    Last edited by abby054; 03-01-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Sounds like it's time to switch to Thi-Hi's ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was hospitalized a few years ago the hospital gown i was given was tied at the side my first thought was it looked like a mini dress.I didnt realize every time i sat back down onto the bed i was doing it butt first tucking the gown and then swinging my legs on the bed.Until one nurse gave me a sly i know your secret grin.I also had surgery and had to wear those nylon compression stockings.The nurse was removing them asked if i wanted them i said sure I will put them in the collection my dad asked what collection?The nurse quickly said oh he still sedated he has been talking out his head its a common occurance.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/