Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Fought The Law

Silver Member
    Hey Sis,

Watch that led foot. Regardless of how the officer treats you, you do NOT need points on your license!

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Watch that led foot. Regardless of how the officer treats you, you do NOT need points on your license!
    Exactly why I am fighting it Megs!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Someone rightfully challenged my joke that on some occasions police might mistreat us more in private than in public. I tossed it out as if we were having a conversation in person, and its roots are in the history I have with individual police officers.

It needed the voice and inflection and look and timing to be understood properly. I should know better that to forget I am writing, not speaking. I am sorry.!!
    We are all beautiful...!

Candi, I love it, I love what you do - as I do the same.

Just came back from a one day business trip, everything went so well.
    With all my picture threats I don't just want to show my dresses and oufits, I also want to encourage other girls to go out and live there life, whether it#s dressed or not.
    I've been going out for many years and never ever had a problem. It's pretty rare when strangers or people on the street or elsewhere comment on my presentation.
    Most of the times, even in big crowds, people don't seem to read me anymore, stares are much less than 5 or 10 years ago, perhaps my make-up skills have improved and I try to dress elegant and with taste in clothes.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Winning your case certainly saved you from having to break rocks in the hot sun

As to best version of the actual song.The Clash 100%

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Read your story Kandi and thanks for representing us all in such a professional way