Lana Mae had a wonderful day! I drove to Winston-Salem for my appointment with Dr. Pittaway who is retiring! Blood pressure down and weight remains under 200 pounds! Nothing but love in that office! He and I hugged! I gave him my new Endos info so he can send my records etc. Then, I went down and got my blood drawn and they recognized me from last time and expressed sorrow at probably not seeing me again! On the way out of the building, a man and a woman approached and I held the door open for them and got maam'd!
I left the doctor's office and went to IHop for lunch! I was maam'd numerous times and even called "miss"! I was treated like a queen! My waitress has a daughter who is now her son! She was looking for support locally! Well, I am not local but I referred her here! We chatted for a little while when it was slow!
Oh, yeah, she said I was the most beautiful thing she had seen all day! (I almost choked on that one!)
I made my usual pit stop in Lexington and bought a soda and the male clerk started talking about the weather! He also maam'd me! Believe me I am loving all this Maaming!
So, I got home and just had to make all this go further! I went to the Lanscome counter and got a color match-right here in my home town! Then not content quite yet, I went to Rose's to get a plastic bucket! One more, off to the bank for wrappers for coins! The bank teller liked my necklace and told me so! Maam again!
As has been stated here before, owning it! LOL
Hugs Lana Mae